• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Womens day special...!!! [ tvk ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kashmiris consume qava [a drink not coffee] and sing bhoomru.

See hrithik roshan and priety zinta in a dance sequence in mission kashmir.youtube

Wiki says:

Kahwah (
Urdu: قہوہ‎, also transliterated qehwa, kehwa or kahwa) is a traditional green tea preparation consumed

in
Afghanistan, northern Pakistan, some regions of Central Asia as well as the Kashmir Valley, India.

The tea is made by boiling green tea leaves with
saffron strands, cinnamon bark, cardamom pods and occasionally

Kashmiri roses to add a great aroma. Generally, it is served with
sugar orhoney and crushed nuts, usually almonds

or
walnuts. Some varieties are made as an herbal infusion only, without the green tea leaves.

Wiki says:

Kahwah (
Urdu: قہوہ‎, also transliterated qehwa, kehwa or kahwa) is a traditional green tea preparation consumed

in
Afghanistan, northern Pakistan, some regions of Central Asia as well as the Kashmir Valley, India.

The tea is made by boiling green tea leaves with
saffron strands, cinnamon bark, cardamom pods and occasionally

Kashmiri roses to add a great aroma. Generally, it is served with
sugar orhoney and crushed nuts, usually almonds

or
walnuts. Some varieties are made as an herbal infusion only, without the green tea leaves.

I had kahwah (green tea) a few days back in a Kashmiri Pandit wedding...Heavenly tea!!

My nephew's whole family - the kids aged 7 and 4 - takes green tea with dinner, every evening!

They say that this habit gives good health. :)

My nephew's whole family - the kids aged 7 and 4 - takes green tea with dinner, every evening!

They say that this habit gives good health. :)

Its better if one takes it at day time cos it does contain caffeine and may interfere in quality of sleep of children.

Its better if one takes it at day time cos it does contain caffeine and may interfere in quality of sleep of children.
Dear Renu,

Thanks for the info. But, I guess my nephew knows this and hence gives just about two ounces to the kids!

Only during breakfast and dinner, the family eats together. Anyway, next time I shall talk about this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back