• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Wishing everyone a very Happy Frienship Day 2016

• Thread starter V.Balasubramani
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

Happy-Friendship-day--%252815%2529.gif

Happy%2BFriendship%2BDay%2B2016%2BCute%2BGreetings%2B2016.jpg

Source: Google images.

I like the quote below:

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
Arnold H. Glasgow

Another quote that I like:

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. Oprah Winfrey

It is music that connects them all:

13920683_1108300525905585_4638579449779622503_n.jpg

Queen of music posing with other prominent signers ... any guess ?

​The best friendship I have seen in my life.
award_star.png

( C n P from 'vaNNa vaNNa manithargaL' - page# 26; post# 259 )

இப்படி ஒரு நட்பு!

எங்கள் தந்தையின் மருத்துவ உதவியை நாடி வந்தவரே அவர். அவரது வெள்ளை தாடியைப் போலவே மனதும்

வெள்ளை! முகமதிய மதத்தைச் சேர்ந்த அவர், எப்படி தந்தையின் நெருங்கிய நண்பர் ஆனார் என்று தெரியாது.

ஆனால், தினமும் நடந்து எங்கள் இல்லத்திற்கு வந்துவிடுவார். தந்தையைக் காணாமல் ஒரு நாளும் இருக்க

முடியாது. அப்படி ஒரு நட்பு.

முதல் மழலை எங்கள் வீட்டில் வந்ததும், எங்கள் அளவுக்கு மகிழ்ந்தவர் அவர். இரண்டாம் மழலை வந்தபோது,

மூத்தவனுக்கு மூன்று வயது. அவரைப் பார்த்தவுடனே, 'வஹாப் தாத்தா' என்று கூவியபடி, அவரிடம் தாவுவான். தன்

பாக்கெட்டிலிருந்து 'ஆரஞ்சு கோலி மிட்டாய்' எடுத்துக் கொடுப்பார். அதை வாங்கும் பொழுது, அவன் சிரிப்பதைக்

கண்டு, தானும் சிரிப்பார். தன் மழலைக் குரலில், அவன் கதைகள் அவரிடம் சொல்லுவான். கேட்டு ரசிப்பார்.

இரண்டாம் மழலையை முதல் முறை அவர் தூக்கிக் கொண்டபோது, அவரின் தாடியில் ஒரு முடியை இழுத்து

எடுத்துவிட்டான்! 'இவன் பெரியவனைவிடப் பெரிய ஆளா இருப்பான் போலிருக்கே!' என்று ஆச்சரியப்பட்டார்.

தன் மருத்துவப் பணியிலிருந்து, தந்தை ஓய்வு பெற்று (சுமார் 75 வயது) ஊரைவிட்டு, பாண்டிச்சேரி சென்றபோது,

அவருக்கு மனம் மிகவும் வாடிவிட்டது! 'உங்களைப் பார்க்காமல் எப்படி இருப்பேனோ!' என்று கலங்கினார். தந்தை

தனது எண்பதாவது வயதில் இறைவனடி எய்திய செய்தியை ஊருக்கு அறிவித்தபோது, அதைக் கேட்க அந்த நண்பர்

உயிருடன் இல்லை. தந்தை மறைந்த மறுநாள் அவரும் மறைந்தார்!

அந்த நட்பை என்றும் போற்றுகிறோம்! :hail:

No friends meeting without a bottle of whisky, vodka, rum or beer...Where does the humble Kapi stand for the teetotallers?

My true friend always calls me when I think of her or when I am in great distress.i also call her when she needs me without even knowing why.that,s true friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back