• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Wishing all the best for US east coast members facing the blizzard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CZfsOauUUAADgWy.jpg

Source: @scotthetsko Facebook

even north india is pretty cold.

himachal , kashmir , it is dipping to _5 to _ 14degrees celsius

delhi is in 4 degrees range in early mornings.

visibility is near nil until 7am.

in matura highway there was a huge pile up of cars due to lack of visibilty.

No blizzards though.

If one does not belong to a place one feels low.

I once got stuck in norway in december at christmas at sub zero temp.

I missed india and hot rasam sadam back home

Indian winter is no where near that in the U S of A.
Last year there was 2 feet snow fall thrice, one after the other, in Boston. :smow:

My son's deck was filled with snow and he had a tough time cleaning up the mess!

Since the cars were inside the garage, they were saved. :)

Of course , you are right Rajiramji Our winters are like summer for those in US.

They also think it is very hot when it is comfortable 38 degrees celsius there.

How do indians cope with it?

If they have lived bulk of their lives in india, it should be difficult to cope there.

hi

we had more than 3 feet inches snow....even our main door has more than 2 feet snow...we cant open main door last 2 days....

today we tried....just forget cars/roads......whole US east board area covered with snow...we are lucky ...even snow days

are on weekends here....last 3 days ...all offices/schools closed.....more than 35 inches snow in the roads....still lucky that

no power/internet cuts.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back