• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

why we are keeping ourselves separate from all other hindus

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is srideep .excuse me for my terrible English.i am a silent subscriber of this site.today i want to clarify some doubts from you .

first thing i want to know from all you people are we Hindus or Brahmin's?
2.if your answer is Brahmin's what is our relationship with all other Hindus?
3.if your answer is Hindus what we are doing to save our greatest religion?
4.do we have a religion or not?
5.why we are feeling our births are more greater than all other Hindus?

if anybody felt bad of my questions i am very sorry.but i love my religion more than my caste.

Hi !

Let me try...

1) We are both Hindu and Brahmin
2) We are brothers and sisters and Bandhukkals
3) We are trying to be aware of new threats and praying for god for protection from the new threats
4) This should be the first question.
5) No we should not feel that way, we should feel all are children of god.

No problem , all questions are welcome. Let the spirit of enquiry gather strength to all.
But please try to be having a more open attitude rather than "I think like this and it should be like this" attitude. It's may be difficult , but the open and critical thinking attitude helps enriching our knowledge in the long end.

Good you love your religion, I love both my religion and caste , I see no conflicts in loving both of them. Though I respect your feelings, Can I ask why you have this attitude?

regards
malgova.mango

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back