• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why the good should strive to be rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

sravna

Richness is a concept that has acquired a bad connotation among the moral people. The reason is not far to seek. The process of acquisition of wealth hinders one from taking the spiritual path and hence seen as undesirable. But should it be considered that way?

In an age of materialism , it is the wealth that is the most important objective of people in general. Wealth means power to accomplish almost anything. So isn't power to accomplish what we desire an important means? Now aren't the objectives of the moral and immoral different?

So I see the opportunity for the good people to wield power by acquiring wealth. Whereas in this case it is the means to do something beneficial for the society, in the case of mentally corrupt person wealth is the end. This I think is a very critical difference.

I think there are still opportunities in this materialistic world, ways to acquire wealth in a honest way. Another advantage in good people usurping power from the prsent crop of people is to deny such people the access to power and therefore reducing their control over the society.

For this two things should happen. The good shouldn't see the acquisition of wealth as something they shouldn't seriously pursue. They should very earnestly, with a view to the upliftment of sociey , take this up as an objective. The second thing is they should see to it that they do not sucuumb to the present system in the process.

So let all those who think that money is evil or are not attracted towards it reconsider their views at least for the sake of society that needs them to be at the helm. In kaliyuga it makes sense even for the good to pursue wealth for the reason given.

Sravnaji,

Different thought and a good thought too.

I think I am good and I do need money. One of the reasons is to do charity. I have never allowed my financial power to go to my head. I hope to remain so till end. So, I agree with you that the good should pusue wealth as a means and not as an end. The society at large can benefit by it.

Shri Sravna,

A wonderful post!!!!

For me whether a person is rich or poor , he/she should be considerate to other sufferers in the society, in some way.

What I see mostly is, if a person is poor and suffering, he/she considers own suffering as the "only one" & "the worst" and don't consider to sympathize and extend help of any sort to other sufferers.

A not so well to do person hesitates to spend just Rs.10 for one meal in a Muniyandi Vilas at the corners of the road, to a person who forces oneself to beg for a meal. I have seen guys in Chennai saying - "What is this? I am coming here to eat something and this beggar is spoiling my mood" and reacts to him in a awkward manner. If a person is not in a position to help, should atleast avoid making awful expressions and reactions.

around 6 months before, I was distressed and worried. It was tough time due hell lots of expenses for my father's treatment, frequenting Chennai from Dubai and the pain of having lost my dad. One day, in a Mall, here in Dubai, when I was buying some fruits and other stuffs for my lunch, I found one Bangladeshi labourer struggling to scratch his pocket to make payment just for 1 banana and 1 coke. He was murmuring- "what is this? I couldn’t even pay for what I bought and even if I pay off some how, what can I do for my evening Tea?." He was sweating; he was too tired and exhausted.

When I paid for him, spontaneously he smiled and asked me can I get him a cheapest pack of Cigarette? I was not at all disappointed. I got him that too and paid the bill for him in full. He thanked me a lot and left. The smile and happiness that I saw in his face was very much soothing to me. But I was too upset, thinking how many such people are looking for some kind of little help?

I have narrated the above incident only with the intention to encourage our self to ever be ready to see such people around us and help them as possible. After all we are not going to do this every day. Mostly due to our own personal worries and work tensions we fail to recognize and help.

As you have expressed, earning money and accumulating richness should not be considered as something strange and meaningless for good people. One should be happy to have his hard earned money spent for a social cause, other than reasonably looking after oneself and one's family.

Last edited:
Dear Sravna,

I agree with what you wrote.Sometimes religion tends to view money negatively.
Why run away from money when it can be beneficial to anyone to help alleviate suffering.
I feel as long the wealth is acquired via Halal means its Ok.
Better still if we help others to come up in life and not just play Santa Claus for them by Giving them Fish and not teach them how to Fish (Confucious saying)

Just dont let wealth become our deep attachment desire cos once Kama(desire) comes into the picture,Kroda will follow and Lobha next.So thats knocking the doors of the pathway to doom.

Thats why we see Laxmi at the feet of Vishnu which just goes to symbolically show that we should be the master of wealth and not the other way round.

a new thought.

MONEY: defined as an easiest scale to measure one's talent. god is the most talented one, and so is his talent on amazing wealth.. any issues.. after all, the wealth what we define , is the sole proprietor ship of god.

take it as a joke, please

Last edited by a moderator:
Sravnaji,

Different thought and a good thought too.

I think I am good and I do need money. One of the reasons is to do charity. I have never allowed my financial power to go to my head. I hope to remain so till end. So, I agree with you that the good should pusue wealth as a means and not as an end. The society at large can benefit by it.

What Will You Do To Your Estate?

Dear Haridasa and others:

Lately, I am very fascinated by the actions and promises of Bill Gates and Warren Buffet - the two most celebrated rich men in the world: they want to give away all most all of their "self earned" wealth to charity (nearly U$80 billions), and they are telling all other Billionaires to follow suit...

What will you do if you happen to have a good chunk of Estate all self-earned?

As a Godless Freeman, this is what I am thinking of mine -

I am only 60 now, and I don't have any liability, except am willing to spend as much as U$ 50K to my kids' marriage, as and when it happens, although they say that I should not spend any money for their marriage!

My TB wife has been a earner herself from day one... she has her own retirement plans and 403 b pension plans.

As per TX law and our Will, all will flow to the surviving Spouse. If I happen to be the Surviving Spouse and I die, I am thinking of leaving most of the Estate to some Charity, assuming my kids will not be unhappy..

I don't know to which Charity, as yet.

I want to hear from God-fearing people as to what they will do to their Estate, if they want to share their views.

Thanks

Y

ps. I understand that Gates and Buffet are not that religious people in practice!

Last edited:
Guess it leaves only me, a bleeding heart lib, to play Devil's advocate!

All of you forget something - rich vs poor is relative. You can't have rich people without having poor people. That is Economics-101. Accordingly, in the process of becoming rich, you [insert a naughty 8 letter word here ending with s] are the ones who helped CREATE poor people in the first place! And then you shed crocodile tears for wanting to help the poor! Talk about audacity!

Want to know who is rich? The Banks. The banks of the world hold over 62% of all wealth today as their own. And they did it by being a paper-pushing industry without any meaningful productivity for the society. And these days central banks can magically create more money by pushing some buttons on the computer but you and I can't get one naya paisa from it. Every rupee they magically create makes your richness fall by half, since there are now two rupees competing for the same banana. Who is the bandit now?

If you really want to help the poor, the fight must begin somewhere else - the fiat currency pseudo capitalism. Any other personal level service to poor people, though gratifying to give you a good overnight sleep, is not a permanent solution to the problem. The class warfare waged by a few uber rich elite is what is creating poor people out of even middleclass. You think you are rich? I got news for you. The uber rich elite are laughing their [insert 3 letter word] off at you. They know it is only a matter of time your discretionary spending power will be eliminated. Welcome to Reality!

End of Rant!

Lately, I am very fascinated by the actions and promises of Bill Gates and Warren Buffet - the two most celebrated rich men in the world: they want to give away all most all of their "self earned" wealth to charity (nearly U$80 billions), and they are telling all other Billionaires to follow suit...

I want to hear from God-fearing people as to what they will do to their Estate, if they want to share their views.

ps. I understand that Gates and Buffet are not that religious people in practice!

sir, referring handful of agnostic people's social contribution, doesnt give you the authority to prove your point that god fearing people dont have altruism.

follow me and look around the world of religions and their altruistic nature influence by religion.

being a tamilian,the importance of altruism is very much evident from the very first tamil vovel alphabel "அ " in ஔவையார் 's ஆத்திசூடி ..

"அறம் செய விரும்பு". show me one atheist literature which starts with insisting altruism in the very first line. in past, the entire brahmin community as such is edict ed to live in the alms of others. such was the trust the whole of community had, relying on the altruism of the society. show me an eg around the world, where a whole of community could be mandated to live on the alms, and further flourish too. such was the confidence hindu system had on the 'Alms giving". BG tells for all men at the later stage of life (like warren's age), to give all earning as alms and head for a sage life.

islam tells 10% of earning the earning to be donated, which is a huge amount globally.

christianity, look around their contributions in terms of hospital,edu institutions, alms during natural disasters. one single hospital/university may even exceed the whole contribution of what you are talking about WB.

now taking wb/b.gates and comparing it with ambani and birlas is not a good way of establishing a statistical foundation. look around the averages of the people to prove your construct, not with few single eg.

now, if i may ask,

1)why W.B was hinting on russian riches, for not sharing? why warren buffet did not donate any penny in his early ages, and only off late now. if altruism was rooted in him, he must have started practicing it with his next door to start with, which he admitted he didnt. off late at this old age, he found a good reason to answer this question from press why so late? he said, if early, it would have been just millions, not billions.. had he contributed millions 30 years ago, it would have saved lot of lifes that what the billion could do now

2) how many hospitals/educational systems were set up by atheists around the world, with the motive of serving the poor?

3) show me one community in the atheist part of word, which made a living purely by the alms of the community, and still flourished.

4) show me few intl organisations started by atheists, on par with red cross, medicine sans frontiers

5) by any chance, atheists form the majority in winning nobel peace prize!!
List of Nobel Peace Prize laureates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sir, referring handful of agnostic people's social contribution, doesnt give you the authority to prove your point that god fearing people dont have altruism.

follow me and look around the world of religions and their altruistic nature influence by religion.

being a tamilian,the importance of altruism is very much evident from the very first tamil vovel alphabel "அ " in ஔவையார் 's ஆத்திசூடி ..

"அறம் செய விரும்பு". show me one atheist literature which starts with insisting altruism in the very first line. in past, the entire brahmin community as such is edict ed to live in the alms of others. such was the trust the whole of community had, relying on the altruism of the society. show me an eg around the world, where a whole of community could be mandated to live on the alms, and further flourish too. such was the confidence hindu system had on the 'Alms giving". BG tells for all men at the later stage of life (like warren's age), to give all earning as alms and head for a sage life.

islam tells 10% of earning the earning to be donated, which is a huge amount globally.

christianity, look around their contributions in terms of hospital,edu institutions, alms during natural disasters. one single hospital/university may even exceed the whole contribution of what you are talking about WB.

now taking wb/b.gates and comparing it with ambani and birlas is not a good way of establishing a statistical foundation. look around the averages of the people to prove your construct, not with few single eg.

now, if i may ask,

1)why W.B was hinting on russian riches, for not sharing? why warren buffet did not donate any penny in his early ages, and only off late now. if altruism was rooted in him, he must have started practicing it with his next door to start with, which he admitted he didnt. off late at this old age, he found a good reason to answer this question from press why so late? he said, if early, it would have been just millions, not billions.. had he contributed millions 30 years ago, it would have saved lot of lifes that what the billion could do now

2) how many hospitals/educational systems were set up by atheists around the world, with the motive of serving the poor?

3) show me one community in the atheist part of word, which made a living purely by the alms of the community, and still flourished.

4) show me few intl organisations started by atheists, on par with red cross, medicine sans frontiers

5) by any chance, atheists form the majority in winning nobel peace prize!!
List of Nobel Peace Prize laureates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Warren Buffett did not give his wealth to Charity. He gave it to Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, a "charitable Trust", which mostly funds/grants to enterprises built around microsoft products. Some of it goes to Africa Aids etc, but those are merely marketing tricks to gain social standing.

If these people really wanted to help the poor, their prime objective should have been lobbying the Government against its waste and its "Holy" wars around the planet, as well as insist on economic reforms that reduce the widening wealth gap between rich and poor. If people in their position are unable to convince the Government to change ways, who else can?

Any other show like "we gave $30M for Africa Aids" is deception meant for public Consumption. A relatively simple research into history will show aids was manufactured in South African BioWeapons Lab and experimented in Congo SubSahara. Yes, the white man vs natives. Never Trust Rich Americans or the self-loathing Indians in America who want to worship Americans.

Warren Buffett did not give his wealth to Charity. He gave it to Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, a "charitable Trust", which mostly funds/grants to enterprises built around microsoft products. Some of it goes to Africa Aids etc, but those are merely marketing tricks to gain social standing.

If these people really wanted to help the poor, their prime objective should have been lobbying the Government against its waste and its "Holy" wars around the planet, as well as insist on economic reforms that reduce the widening wealth gap between rich and poor. If people in their position are unable to convince the Government to change ways, who else can?

Any other show like "we gave $30M for Africa Aids" is deception meant for public Consumption. A relatively simple research into history will show aids was manufactured in South African BioWeapons Lab and experimented in Congo SubSahara. Yes, the white man vs natives. Never Trust Rich Americans or the self-loathing Indians in America who want to worship Americans.

Perfect revelation Dr.Barani...

These multi billionires are strong Christian Theists who wants America to ever be strongest and wide spread with full domination on the entire world. Divide and rule is the policy and sustaining poverty is the foundation of strategy. Give some tit bits to poors, make them christians and convert them into pro Americans to sing in all its glory.

With their diplomatic move, well articulated characterization, hiding their shinanigans, could convince the elite, self-loathing Indians and other national individuals in America to "clap for their beat" and "sing their song". These people in cushion and fusion could not understand that the Holy Wars waged by America is nothing but the process of their own acting first and reacting later and in both the terms establishing the supremacy and absolute control. Market monoply and economic fluctuations are the prime objectives for which poverty and political unrest of other countries are America's strength.

Majority of aid works are just placebos..

It is difficult for me to get impressed by the proposed charity of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. I would like to know whether Mr. Bill Gates dealt with fairly and reasonably with the promoters of the companies which were acquired by Microsoft and why Microsoft was not able to deal satisfactorily with monopoly abuses by the company during the stewardship of Mr. Gates.

Regards,

narayan

It is difficult for me to get impressed by the proposed charity of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. I would like to know whether Mr. Bill Gates dealt with fairly and reasonably with the promoters of the companies which were acquired by Microsoft and why Microsoft was not able to deal satisfactorily with monopoly abuses by the company during the stewardship of Mr. Gates.

Regards,

narayan

Dear Narayan Sir:

I am of the opinion that all most ALL businessmen, including Gates, Buffet, Ambanis, Tatas, Birlas etc are ruthless people when it comes to competition and business edge and advantage. They are interested in maximizing their profit margin quarter after quarter to boost their share prices, and hence their wealth.

What impressed me was, after all that hectic activities in their youth, Gates and Buffet decided to give away most of their wealth.... they could have easily left it to their children and grand children, as most people do.

That's all.

Thanks.

Y

What will you do if you happen to have a good chunk of Estate all self-earned?

As a Godless Freeman, this is what I am thinking of mine -

I am only 60 now, and I don't have any liability, except am willing to spend as much as U$ 50K to my kids' marriage, as and when it happens, although they say that I should not spend any money for their marriage!

My TB wife has been a earner herself from day one... she has her own retirement plans and 403 b pension plans.

As per TX law and our Will, all will flow to the surviving Spouse. If I happen to be the Surviving Spouse and I die, I am thinking of leaving most of the Estate to some Charity, assuming my kids will not be unhappy..

I don't know to which Charity, as yet.

Thanks

Y

Y - There are only fearless people here
icon7.png

If they believe in God (Isvara) then they are already fearless - Dr Renu explained that well.
So while God-fearing is a term used here and there it is actually an oxymoron..That is why you have not heard from any one as to what they will do to their estate.

I can venture to guess what true Satvic person who understand Isvara will say.

1. They will never talk about their estate and giving away to 'charity'

2. They think that 'charity' is a 7 letter word to show one person is superior to another!

3. They have an attitude that it is their privilege that there is a cause that allows them to distribute money and they are thankful to the Lord that they were able to convert the holdings they have 'stewardship' over (and not ownership) into Punya. They know that they came with nothing and when they die even the sophisticated machine they call their body will be disintegrated into thin air.

4. They distribute their estate money they have the privilege of earning while being alive rather than after their death

4. When they recite the Arathi (in Hindi) at home or in Hindu temples almost all over the world now including South Indian temples, they internalize the meaning of a specific verse related to this topic

tan man dhan sab hai tera,

Swami, sab kuchh hai tera,

tera tujh ko arapan.

kya lage mera

om jaya jagadÌsha hare

My body, mind, and wealth is yours. Everything is yours.
Unto you, I offer what is yours (already). What can be considered mine?

Om! Hail to the Lord of the world.

Hope this helps.

========================================
Having said this, I do think Bill Gates while being a (choose your favorite expletive) businessman is doing something good with his estate which our Bania billionaires cannot dream of doing. They have plans to give away 99 % of their estate by the time they die and they are giving this away while being alive. Often when people have power (via money) they use it to get more power and money. However they have chosen to call it a day in my view. This is maturity in my view.

Bill Gates used to travel by coach even after he owned hundreds of millions of dollars in the early 90s. He did not buy extravagant house - just only for $40 million dollars worth while being the richest man in the world and he could have bought places ten or 100 times this number. I also think that his PC business enabled the IT boom in India and in third world countries. In that sense he may have done more to bring prosperity to many in the world than he is given credit. Prior to PC boom the barrier to entry to work with computers was enormous and most schools could not afford to offer a degree in this area.

Bill and Melinda Gates are putting their personal time in a major way to solve problems in the world like eradicating Malaria and HIV. They might do that for better image - we will never know. But they dont have to go to Africa and India to get a good name. I think they have a sense of fulfillment and they do have a Satvic side to them. I do applaud them for what they are attempting to do when compared to other billionaires.

Last edited:
"Having said this, I do think Bill Gates while being a (choose your favorite expletive) businessman is doing something good with his estate which our Bania billionaires cannot dream of doing. They have plans to give away 99 % of their estate by the time they die and they are giving this away while being alive. Often when people have power (via money) they use it to get more power and money. However they have chosen to call it a day in my view. This is maturity in my view.

Bill Gates used to travel by coach even after he owned hundreds of millions of dollars in the early 90s. He did not buy extravagant house - just only for $40 million dollars worth while being the richest man in the world and he could have bought places ten or 100 times this number. I also think that his PC business enabled the IT boom in India and in third world countries. In that sense he may have done more to bring prosperity to many in the world than he is given credit. Prior to PC boom the barrier to entry to work with computers was enormous and most schools could not afford to offer a degree in this area.

Bill and Melinda Gates are putting their personal time in a major way to solve problems in the world like eradicating Malaria and HIV. They might do that for better image - we will never know. But they dont have to go to Africa and India to get a good name. I think they have a sense of fulfillment and they do have a Satvic side to them. I do applaud them for what they are attempting to do when compared to other billionaires." - tks wrote.

Sir:

Very well said. I like it.

Perfect revelation Dr.Barani...

These multi billionires are strong Christian Theists who wants America to ever be strongest and wide spread with full domination on the entire world. Divide and rule is the policy and sustaining poverty is the foundation of strategy. Give some tit bits to poors, make them christians and convert them into pro Americans to sing in all its glory.

With their diplomatic move, well articulated characterization, hiding their shinanigans, could convince the elite, self-loathing Indians and other national individuals in America to "clap for their beat" and "sing their song". These people in cushion and fusion could not understand that the Holy Wars waged by America is nothing but the process of their own acting first and reacting later and in both the terms establishing the supremacy and absolute control. Market monoply and economic fluctuations are the prime objectives for which poverty and political unrest of other countries are America's strength.

Majority of aid works are just placebos..

A perfect anti-American RANT! A propaganda!! Lol.

Good work!! Lol.

"Rich people Giving away most of their wealth for charity"

is a weak statement when it concerns USA. After all, the inheritance law in US will confiscate more than a gigantic share of the wealth from the hands of inheritors that it makes no sense to be "charitable" to the Government when one can be "charitable" to their own kith and kin by stashing away the wealth in Charitable Trusts that keep the money out of Uncle Sam's reach. In the past Estates have been broken up into fragments by IRS to recover the estate/inheritance taxes. At present the Estate Taxes levied at inheritance affects the top 2% wealth holders, so clearly there is a motive for those uber rich to move the wealth out of the hands of Government.

sir,

Our scriptures are very clear about it. Isha says earn wealth by good means.Do not
be after others' property. Use it for the benefit of society. More practical advice.

Taittriya is another one which gives good advice. It says - first give knowledge
(medha ) , then only wealth (shree ). If you have knowledge and wisdom you
will use the wealth for the good of humanity. Grow more food. Give and give
with full heart , and in that process do not make the receiver think he is low.

Dear all,

I am still finding it difficult getting in TB forum and I only got in again after 6 1/2 hours.
So if I dont reply anyone Private message or any post that is directed to me please dont think I am ignoring anyone.

Only today I know how much I am addicted to this forum.

Last edited:
Ref. Post 3: Shri.Ravi: I appreciate your gesture to the Bangaladeshi man. I usually do not encourage beggars no matter what they project. In any case, I would not buy anyone cigarette or alcohol. To me, it is not charity.

Ref. Post 4: Renuka: Your words remind me of the Tamil song (Dr.Barani sir, it is Raajini song!): "Kaiyil konjam kaasu irunthaal neethan athukku ejamaanan; kazhuththu varaikkum kaasu irunthaal athu thaan unakku ejamaanan".

Ref. Post 6 Shri.Yamaka (You can address me Siva, that's my name):
I think charity has got nothing to do with religion or God. It is one's own mind. When I started earning, I started charity. Let me tell you my first charity was when my monthly salary was just Rs.500. Where there is a will, there is a way. Since, I am believer of God and since I can not handle charity in India, I usually use the temple route for my charity work. I have made some fixed donations to some institutions (mainly temples) whereby the money goes for anna dhaanam. I have also donated money for an eye surgery in an eye hospital every year. (If any one is interested, I can give you the details in PM). I have also been doing charity in the land of my living (I mean other than India). Even now, we have fruits from our garden and I give them away for children home. I have also given them food and other things. I always donate my clothes to Udavum Karangal. I take them with me when I visit India. I honestly feel shy of talking about my charity. I had to mention them since your question gave me an idea that you are genuinely interested in making some charity.

Ref. Post 3: Shri.Ravi: I appreciate your gesture to the Bangaladeshi man. I usually do not encourage beggars no matter what they project. In any case, I would not buy anyone cigarette or alcohol. To me, it is not charity.

Shri Haridasa Siva,

You are right. I agree with you fully. Cigarette or alcohol should never be offered as charity. So far in my life, as you have indicated in your post, I used temples as the source of doing my charity work. I love and do Annadhanam as possible and have taken the chance to serve, when and where allowed. I never ever have done and would do charity of Cigrattes and Alcohol.

Once, around 5 years ago, in Chennai, I have offered just Rs.45/- for "cutting". "Cutting" is the term for half of the quarter of a whisky/brandy bottle. A old man, around 60 years old, asked me to help him to sum up with his available money for buying a "cutting". He is a loader cum loaded cart mover.

When I hesitated giving him money for liqueur, he told- "Thambi, tappa eduthukaadhay, Konjam sarakku illamal ennaal uyir vaazhamudiyaadhu. Romba kashtam paa intha loader vellai. Naa pitchai kekkamal, intha loader vellai senju pozhakiren. Udambu ellaam valikirudhu paa. Konjam kudicha dhaan vali marundhu nalla thoongaven. Appo thaan naalai kaalaila 5 manikku ezhundhu velai thodanga mudiyum, thodandu raathri 9 mani varai."

Without uttering any one word further, I paid him.

In life we can have good principles for ourself to follow and I do have. But it so happens that, I could not stick to my principles and disappoint the most needy in rare cases.

With regard to my personal experience with that Bangladeshi labourer, spontaneously I could not think of "What alone should be offered Free". I only had the urge to make him happy.

When I questioned myself as why I got him free Cigarrete, I concluded myself that - "Its OK..As it is I can't start advising him. He is much older to me and that my advices not gonna make him leave the habit of smoking. Finding myself a helping man, he made an attempt asking me and I just helped him considering him a poor man."

I may be wrong doing so, concluding so. But I am not feeling guilty at all.

Last edited:
Ravi,

I did not make my comment to make you feel guilty. Probably the circumstances were different. I only said I would not have given money for alcohol or cigaratte. Andaaz apna apna.

Ravi,

I did not make my comment to make you feel guilty. Probably the circumstances were different. I only said I would not have given money for alcohol or cigaratte. Andaaz apna apna.

Shri Haridasa,

I know...I know...I know...You are a sweet man :) and just shared your views. I just expressed my self openly and truly. Nothing else..

Andaaz Hai Apna Apna
Chaahe Jo Bhi Ho Sapna
Chahthe Hain Hum Tho Sabhi Ko
Yahaan Koun Paraayaa, Koun Apna

Dil Ke Khaathir Usool Thodenge
Pyaar Ke Doar Naa Ham Chodenge
Zindagi Maey Hai Sabki Thamanna
Kaash Koi Tho Dega Saath Apna...

Raaju ban gaya gentleman ya nahin; magar Ravi to ban gaya Shaayar!:gossip:

Arey Wah!!!! Using the perfect movie statement/tittle with your ideas of expressing. I liked your presense of mind and usage.. :)

Ham Ashiq Tho Nehi, Likin Aashiqi Aa Gayi...Ham Shaayar Tho Nehi, Likin Shaayari Aa Gayi..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back