• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why non Tamil Brahmins here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

:welcome: I find it ironic that there are non brahmin, and non Tamils here. I welcome them particularly my friend Dr. RenukaKartikeyan and her very detailed and learned analysis.
I would not browse through a Muslim or Pakistan site, as it is no interest to me. I have no interest in posting or learning at those sites. I came to this site to learn about myself and my background. :tea:

I was surprised to see so strong anti-brahmin sentiment expressed. I also assumed there will be some common practice among TB's. I do not believe in birth based systems, but at least some common values.

Last edited:
You gotta admit tambrahms and Tamilians are so fascinating to so many non Tamils! :). Thats how i see it anyway.

I took the liberty of modifying Mark Twain's quotation, as it applies to these TB - Baiters.

I believe that the trade of critic, in literature, music, and the TB-baiters, is the most degraded of all trades, and that it has no real value--certainly no large value...However, let it go. It is the will of God that we must have critics, and missionaries, and congressmen, and humorists, and other lowlife and we must bear the burden.

If a TB-Baiter should start a religion it would not have any object but to convert angels, and they wouldn't need it.

One mustn't criticize other people on grounds where he can't stand perpendicular himself.

Last edited:
:welcome: I find it ironic that there are non brahmin, and non Tamils here. I welcome them particularly my friend Dr. RenukaKartikeyan and her very detailed and learned analysis.
I would not browse through a Muslim or Pakistan site, as it is no interest to me. I have no interest in posting or learning at those sites. I came to this site to learn about myself and my background. :tea:

I was surprised to see so strong anti-brahmin sentiment expressed. I also assumed there will be some common practice among TB's. I do not believe in birth based systems, but at least some common values.

Ok may be I can give my opinion.I join sites that have emphasis on religion and anything Indian.I have no problems joining any Caste based forum too since I dont identify with any caste being a mixed caste myself..so i feel free to go where ever I feel like going.

I liked TB forum cos it has lots of emphasis on religion.I am more into religion and not really into cultural practice.
Sometimes culture is actually not part of religion so I rather see that both as seperate.

I had joined other religious based forums also but I discontinued becos it was more of a mutual admiration sorts and there I have to "behave" and be a good girl 24hours which I know I cant!!!

TB forum is almost like a good masala types movie.

1)See when we log in we get to see a temple and AUM(like movies)

2)Then we get to main story at times it sounds like a Sathyaraj movie with lots of anti religious sentiments(but thats ok it adds to the Kickku)

3)Then sometimes it takes a different turn and turns all religious for a while sans the graphics of any religious movie.

4)Then we have Kutthu Songs,Hindi songs,Tamil Songs,Carnatic songs.

5)Fights scenes in TB forum are good.We have all types of villains..suave smooth types and those who will deliver punch dialogues.(both are interesting)

6)Then we have political based exchange of words and we can almost hear Thalaivar Vazgha in the background when we log in to those post.

7)Dont forget we also have item number songs when we feel bored and need to unwind after a long hard day of reading mantras and shlokas.

8)So guys and gals....lets not forget all the good cyber friends "Jab We Met" online in TB forum.

So these are 8 good reasons why TB forum is fun.

I chose to write 8 reasons to keep the "holy" effect still attached so this is the
TB forum Asthakam and anyone is welcome to put a tune to it .

Last edited:
"1. This website is an open website which means anyone can register and participate. There is no discrimination based on one's religion, caste or place of residence." - Owner/Administration.

Clearly, this Thread ignorantly asked "Why are Non-Brahmins here?"

If the poster had read the Rule #1 of the "Forum Rules" published by the Owner, this Thread would have NOT been opened!

Knowing the Rule #1 now, Where's the need for this Thread?

Cheers.

Before posting this and subsquent "site related questions", please take time to read what has already been said. Saves you and everyone a lot of time.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back