• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why make god as responsible for our happy and sorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings to our community.i am a new member and would like to share my thoughts and whole heartedly willing to correct myself if found wrong or proved wrong by all of you at any statement i make in this thread.

To me its big question that v always cry to lord at every tough situation and ask him"why me" eventhough we dont ask t same when he gives us something better to be happy.

To me our joy or sorrow is based on the karma v r doing on our life daily. V all do lot of mistakes thinking no body is watching. There were two brothers - their father died and there was a will to share the land -t elder very greedy took the land which can cultivate and gave t land which not useful to his younger - bet t younger worked very hard and within a year there was huge growth of paddy in his field. t elder couldnt digest and one day night he took his middle aged son to his brother's land with a big knife in hand. reaching t place he saw in all directions to verify anybody watching him and also told his son to look around and was about start cutting all the paddy which is half grown......at that time his son asked dad u looked all around but failed to look up the sky..there is god watching u... t father was speechless and understood, straight went to his brother took an apology and lived happily with him for long time.

like this v make lot of mistakes and hurt many kith and kin and loved ones. they can forgive us because of the love they have for us but the justice will prevail and this is what will come in the form of karma

to be continued

Look god has created us with the sixth sense. he has given the power of thinking to us. he is an invigilator in the exam hall and v are all put into test. in an exam hall the invigilator never will appreciate the student who writes his answers correctly or will never scold a student who is wrong. he has educated the student and he has to write with his ability. t same way god has given us the power of thinking. right or wrong is in our capacity. we do right things v get our life smooth. v do wrong things v r asking for trouble. without understanding this simple fact, v always question him that y he is testing us.

our karma is related to every meeting and every situation that occur in every moment of our life. if u r living happily that means u r en-cashing your goodwill and lot of debit is happening on your goodwill. if u r having lots of trouble it means u r debiting your sins and getting Goodwill deposit in your account.

one simple rule go to temple and pray god without any expectation. expectation is the mother of disappointment. a person who does good things need not go to temple even. god will come to him bcause god is in search of those characters

Last edited:
Greetings to our community.i am a new member and would like to share my thoughts and whole heartedly willing to correct myself if found wrong or proved wrong by all of you at any statement i make in this thread.

To me its big question that v always cry to lord at every tough situation and ask him"why me" eventhough we dont ask t same when he gives us something better to be happy.

To me our joy or sorrow is based on the karma v r doing on our life daily. V all do lot of mistakes thinking no body is watching. There were two brothers - their father died and there was a will to share the land -t elder very greedy took the land which can cultivate and gave t land which not useful to his younger - bet t younger worked very hard and within a year there was huge growth of paddy in his field. t elder couldnt digest and one day night he took his middle aged son to his brother's land with a big knife in hand. reaching t place he saw in all directions to verify anybody watching him and also told his son to look around and was about start cutting all the paddy which is half grown......at that time his son asked dad u looked all around but failed to look up the sky..there is god watching u... t father was speechless and understood, straight went to his brother took an apology and lived happily with him for long time.

like this v make lot of mistakes and hurt many kith and kin and loved ones. they can forgive us because of the love they have for us but the justice will prevail and this is what will come in the form of karma

to be continued

Look god has created us with the sixth sense. he has given the power of thinking to us. he is an invigilator in the exam hall and v are all put into test. in an exam hall the invigilator never will appreciate the student who writes his answers correctly or will never scold a student who is wrong. he has educated the student and he has to write with his ability. t same way god has given us the power of thinking. right or wrong is in our capacity. we do right things v get our life smooth. v do wrong things v r asking for trouble. without understanding this simple fact, v always question him that y he is testing us.

our karma is related to every meeting and every situation that occur in every moment of our life. if u r living happily that means u r en-cashing your goodwill and lot of debit is happening on your goodwill. if u r having lots of trouble it means u r debiting your sins and getting Goodwill deposit in your account.

one simple rule go to temple and pray god without any expectation. expectation is the mother of disappointment. a person who does good things need not go to temple even. god will come to him bcause god is in search of those characters

Shri Yessar sir,

In your post I find confusion and contradiction also. Finally your suggestion boils down to "pray to god without any expectation". Have you tried this for a sufficiently long stretch of time, say for one hour? For how many minutes could you really pray in that fashion? What will be the substance of such prayer, if it is not eulogisation of God?

When you say that "our karma is related to every meeting and every situation that occur in every moment of our life.", I fully agree with your observation. But I disagree with your views that "if u r living happily that means u r en-cashing your goodwill and lot of debit is happening on your goodwill. if u r having lots of trouble it means u r debiting your sins and getting Goodwill deposit in your account." This is sure prescription for an utterly pessimistic life which will wipe away every trace of joy and happiness in life and one which will make people long for troubles in life incessantly. An utterly wretched community will be the net result.

In my opinion our Karmas decide our good and bad experiences, but when we experience happiness and fortune in life and still desist from bad karmas and continue to do good karmas, there will not be any depletion of our goodwill deposit balance. On the contrary, if one having lots of troubles in life, still persists in doing bad karmas, his good will balance will not increase.

If we go by such a Karma theory, then there is no need for a God at all. And life is not an examination but a chance to better one's past record, like the re-exam conducted in some universities. And if we get this very firmly in our conscience, we will not blame God when adversity befalls us (at worst we will tend to bemoan our own Karmas) nor will we feel highly elated when the going is good. This is my philosophy.

sir namaskaram what i had in my mind while writing u have replied in your constructive criticism, at lot of gud will in kitty we tend to forget doing good and if it happens we will fall back, so keep your bank balance safe by doing lot good even at your happy times, t same by doing more sins wn u r debiting u wl never come out of that clutch however u accelarate. u hv t answer in your last but paragraph and at distance apart we think in one line - tks sir

If you go to temple with expectation of material wealth, you are going to be disappointed most of the time. We go to temple, or pray to God to give us the intellect to realize our true nature.

God is needed or not needed depending on your definition of "GOD". For siddha who has already achieved the knowledge there is no need for a God as we know.

In advaita philosophy God is the substrata on which the whole creation is based. Brahman is the constant factor around which everything changes.

All we know Mitya (not a lie, but untrue) only Brahman is True.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back