• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Why Apple paid for this 15-year-old teen developer to come to its conference and meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

Ishaan Prasad is a remarkable 15-year-old high school kid from Winchester, Mass. that taught himself to code at age 12.
[h=2]First app, age 12[/h] View gallery
Why_Apple_paid_for_this-f0e20e224598983a8774bb45a00fccd8

(Ishaan Prasad) Teen Apple developer Ishaan Prasad at WWDC 2015

As for Prasad, he started coding when he was 12 years old, he says. "My passion for developing began in 2012, when my Mom was rushed to the hospital due to a spontaneous pneumothorax. During this scary time, I found an outlet for my stress by creating my first app for iOS and Android, a children’s game called PetRun," he told us.
"I still remember the joy I felt when PetRun received more than 1,000 downloads on the first day! Today, I have more than 5 apps that have been downloaded more than 60,000 times in 75 countries," he said.
Back, then, he said, Apple wasn't "doing much for kid developers," but today, he says, he feels very encouraged by the company, particularly the new 20 under 20 part of the App Store.
"What Apple's done, which is really good, they've started to promote the kids more on the App store," he says.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-apple-paid-15-old-165239511.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back