• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Who is this" Pretty Lady"?

• Thread starter Thread starter ShivKC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShivKC

olymp.webp

The woman, wearing a red top and turquoise trousers, stood out from the athletes dressed in yellow turbans and saris as she proudly marched next to flag-bearing wrestler Sushil Kumar.

Furious Indian officials are seeking an apology from London 2012 organisers after the imposter breached tight security at the Olympic stadium on Friday.

Madhura Honey, a post-graduate from Bengaluru.

so what is the big deal ???. I mean it is bizzare to see these officials asking for a apology !. If I were part of the Olympics organizing committe, I would just slapped these fools for creating nuisance - LOL !!

Actually she is quite pretty (though fat) & really made this useless procession very colorful :)

so what is the big deal ???. I mean it is bizzare to see these officials asking for a apology !. If I were part of the Olympics organizing committe, I would just slapped these fools for creating nuisance - LOL !!

Actually she is quite pretty (though fat) & really made this useless procession very colorful :)

"""Actually she is quite pretty (though fat) & really made this useless procession very colorful...""

Yes..Yes....Yes.....Yes for 100 times...!!!

TVK

She is just average in looks I feel for an Indian born girl.
Indian girls from India can be real beauties.
BTW she is overweight too!!LOL

She is just average in looks I feel for an Indian born girl.
Indian girls from India can be real beauties.
BTW she is overweight too!!LOL

Dear Renukaji,

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...There are many plump ladies who are very attractive too...

May I suggest a good optometrist for you.
My Visit to Shankar Netralaya! « A Mirror of My Thoughts!

Because there were

Sania Mirza, the most successful Indian woman tennis player by a long mile, is a stunner and has a terrific dress sense to go with it.

Ashwini Ponnappa

To name a few.

Ha..Ha... All these Saniya Mirza, Aswin ponnappa are seen many..many no. of times.. Always try to appreciate something NEW..

SankaraNetralaya..? I need not worry about it at present...

TVK

Pretty or not pretty is NOT the issue!

WHAT was she doing there?

How did she get in??

Who let her in???

Why is she leading the group of real athletes???

I was outraged like most of Indians, of course people in this site are laughing at the Indian contingent. I suppose they are not Indians, they are TBs. LOL

Dear Renukaji,

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder...There are many plump ladies who are very attractive too...

I know but I am sure you know that Indian girls can rank most beautiful in the world too so this lady in the picture is just average.

Beauty has to be height,body,features,healthy skin,lovely hair,personality and brains too.

So there is really a lot for the eye to behold.

I was shocked to see the 'mookkum muzhiyum' girl in the group!
But, I am glad that she is NOT a suicide bomber!!
:boom:

I was shocked to see the 'mookkum muzhiyum' girl in the group!
But, I am glad that she is NOT a suicide bomber!!
:boom:

hi RR madam.,
mookkum mushyum mattumaaaa....matha lady athlets vida....ellama koncham adhigam thaan....LOL...

The other lady athletes have trained bodies and focused minds.

Their minds are focused on their mission.

This upstart just wanted to bask in borrowed glory.

If she had dressed up like the rest of the group,

she would have committed a pardonable crime.

But coming in the front row, dressed like a macaw,

leading the real athletes and enticing people world over

with her mooku, muzhi and other assets is unpardonable.

I hope she will be sent back home promptly for her

irresponsible and dangerous behavior. :mad:

mokku, muzhi endru Ethaavathu

thookkik kondu irunthaal pothume :doh:

hi RR madam.,
mookkum mushyum mattumaaaa....matha lady athlets vida....ellama koncham adhigam thaan....LOL...

A real beauty needs to know

what to do and what not to, :decision:

and when & where to stop! :nono:

I know but I am sure you know that Indian girls can rank most beautiful in the world too so this lady in the picture is just average.

Beauty has to be height,body,features,healthy skin,lovely hair,personality and brains too.

So there is really a lot for the eye to behold.

I was outraged like most of Indians, of course people in this site are laughing at the Indian contingent. I suppose they are not Indians, they are TBs. LOL

Can I ask what is their to be outraged about ????. Has anyone died ?. Has anyone got hurt ?.

She is after all a 22 yr old girl pursuing her studies & she was exicted to represent India. Lets not get carried away here !

Suppose all the people who are studying in U.K. got excited,

decided to represent India on their own and

entered the ground along with the athletes,

will you still say the same thing???

What if she had been a beautiful terrorist or a suicide bomber???

Can I ask what is their to be outraged about ????. Has anyone died ?. Has anyone got hurt ?.

She is after all a 22 yr old girl pursuing her studies & she was exicted to represent India. Lets not get carried away here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back