• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Who is this person?

• Thread starter Thread starter nachi naga
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nachi naga

while posting in the forum,i am able to type as well as read what i type as well as comprehend what i type as well as sing while i type.sing from memory the bhajan songs that i know now.

interestingly,a thot came over mind,while i am doing all this.who am i?

am i the typist?

am i the reader of the text?

am i the singer?

am i the memory of the bhajan transmitted to me?

i finally figured it out!

'aham brahmasmi'

:)

while posting in the forum,i am able to type as well as read what i type as well as comprehend what i type as well as sing while i type.sing from memory the bhajan songs that i know now.

interestingly,a thot came over mind,while i am doing all this.who am i?

am i the typist?

am i the reader of the text?

am i the singer?

am i the memory of the bhajan transmitted to me?

i finally figured it out!

'aham brahmasmi'

:)

While sleeping, I see dream, in which I travel to far away countries, take food do a lot of things, pass thru various periods of time, suddenly the scene changes to some past matters which really happened and scenes come in again,where also I am there.

Who am I / Which "I" is real ?

கனவா நினைவா?
கனவு நிஜமா? நிஜமே ஒரு கனவா?

கனவும் நிஜமும் ஒன்றா?
ஒன்றே ஒன்று தான் நிஜமா? இல்லை நிஜமே பலதா?

வேண்டாம் தலை சுத்துது.

Greetings

Surya,

Yes dreams are strange indeed. Of late, past few years, I have been having dreams on a daily basis. I get interrupted in the night to go to washroom and then when I go back, I seem to resume the dream.

Many dreams are exotic, in the sense there is interaction between people who have come and gone in my life, but who did not interact among themselves. For example my parents and my white friends. Or myself living in India right now, in my old home, which has been sold over 30 years ago.

None of them are violent or action, almost all of them vivid, and I do remember many of them being funny, and waking up laughing. :)

While sleeping, I see dream, in which I travel to far away countries, take food do a lot of things, pass thru various periods of time, suddenly the scene changes to some past matters which really happened and scenes come in again,where also I am there.

Who am I / Which "I" is real ?

கனவா நினைவா?
கனவு நிஜமா? நிஜமே ஒரு கனவா?

கனவும் நிஜமும் ஒன்றா?
ஒன்றே ஒன்று தான் நிஜமா? இல்லை நிஜமே பலதா?

வேண்டாம் தலை சுத்துது.

Greetings

sk,

sleeping stage

dream stage

wakeful stage.

more often than not,i never remember my dreams,happily snore and sleep.snoring i was told by my beloved wife,my most loving daughter & son,and some camper friends.

but from 1999 till now,i remember the dreams wherein Shirdi Sai Baba Bhagavan /Sathya Sai Baba,Nadamadum Deivam Bhagavan Maha Swamigal of Kanchi appear and give me messages appropriate for me.

கனவா நினைவா? = kanavu nyabagam irundaal,adu oru ninaivu.
கனவு நிஜமா? நிஜமே ஒரு கனவா? = kanavu nijam thaan.nijamoom oru kanavu.

கனவும் நிஜமும் ஒன்றா? = kanavum nijamum irundoomay onru thaan.
ஒன்றே ஒன்று தான் நிஜமா? = ennai poruthavarail irundum onru.

இல்லை நிஜமே பலதா? = nijamum paladaggi irukkalamay?allavo? :)

வேண்டாம் தலை சுத்துது. = summa iru sollaraie is a mantra for thalai soothals.

boss,idu eppadi irukku ,rajni style :)

We are seeing filims. In the filim eventhough we know it is reel we feel it is real. The hero or heroine sees dream. It is just like that.
Our life or all that what is happening here is seen ( as if in a tv) by a super power. We can call it in any name.
In films we see here singing dancing and fighting at same time. So Mr. Nachi naga you are also doing thing simultaneously.

Unknowingly we are all doing many things simultaneously. Seeing walking breathing thinking etc etc

krs,
We are seeing filims. In the filim eventhough we know it is reel we feel it is real. The hero or heroine sees dream. It is just like that.
Our life or all that what is happening here is seen ( as if in a tv) by a super power. We can call it in any name.

you have said the exact word,which i used when i was 13 years old namely 'superpower'.
In films we see here singing dancing and fighting at same time. So Mr. Nachi naga you are also doing thing simultaneously.

yes krs.imo,nachi naga is a dream within a dream,as its a moniker :) that i had to choose :( .

Unknowingly we are all doing many things simultaneously. Seeing walking breathing thinking etc etc

yes.consciously & sub-consciously,we do a lot of things.i like the message you have given,a superpower,is dreaming all this,and we are in it,while being in it,we think,we are superpower.i think surya kashyapa,final words,thalai suthal and my mantra is apt,for a movie like "Inception" which i watched with my daughter,and she was giving me the "looks" wondering all the time,whats going on in the movie,and when i walked out of the movie theatre,i was like a "zombie" grinning like a jackass.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes dreams are indeed strange. Most of the time my dreams are utterly hilarious or outright bizzare, but for the past few months my reoccuring dreams seem to be unusually similar. A rarerity for me as my dreams tend to be very eclectic. I've been dreaming every night or every other night that I'm speaking to my friend and suddenly my friend vanishes and i search and walk ages amongst wheat fields for ages and suddenly spot my friend with a group of strangers. I try to call out but my friend doesn't/will not hear me. I walk towards them but the more I walk the distance seems longer. Then i wake up. Such an odd dream. I've never in my life dreamt like this before. Wonder what it could mean? I wish someone can interpret it.

amala,
Yes dreams are indeed strange. Most of the time my dreams are utterly hilarious or outright bizzare, but for the past few months my reoccuring dreams seem to be unusually similar. A rarerity for me as my dreams tend to be very eclectic. I've been dreaming every night or every other night that I'm speaking to my friend and suddenly my friend vanishes and i search and walk ages amongst wheat fields for ages and suddenly spot my friend with a group of strangers. I try to call out but my friend doesn't/will not hear me. I walk towards them but the more I walk the distance seems longer. Then i wake up. Such an odd dream. I've never in my life dreamt like this before. Wonder what it could mean? I wish someone can interpret it.

You prolly are mixing virtual reality with real world reality,which may trigger such dreams.Maybe the good doctors in the forum,like Dr.Jambunathan or Dr.Renuka Karthikeyan can give a psycho-analysis in a more proffessional fashion,unlike a layman like me :).

Nice to see you post here,wish you and fellow(i) sisters post more often,as its become too male chauvunistic forum...though these days,i am beginning to realise,gender is for procreation only,otherwise all are same and alike.:)

Subject: {Daily Sutra} Subject: Breaking the pattern!
You have already broken it the moment you realize the pattern. You realize it is your own mind’s making and that it has happened over and over again. This realization will come in its own time. And when this happens, be happy and grateful. Imagine where you were five or ten years back. How have you changed? How much better it has become since then. Put your attention on this. The more we are grateful, the more grace we will have in our life.

sri sri sri ravi shankar guru ji

You have already broken it the moment you realize the pattern. You realize it is your own mind’s making and that it has happened over and over again. This realization will come in its own time. And when this happens, be happy and grateful. Imagine where you were five or [COLOR=#DA7911 ! important][COLOR=#DA7911 ! important]ten
[/COLOR] years back. How have you changed? How much better it has become since then. Put your attention on this. The more we are grateful, the more grace we will have in our life. [/COLOR]

Dear friend,
I could not make out any from your above statement. could you elaborate? May be it is my inability ?

You have already broken it the moment you realize the pattern. You realize it is your own mind’s making and that it has happened over and over again. This realization will come in its own time. And when this happens, be happy and grateful. Imagine where you were five or [COLOR=#DA7911 ! important][COLOR=#DA7911 ! important]ten
[/COLOR] years back. How have you changed? How much better it has become since then. Put your attention on this. The more we are grateful, the more grace we will have in our life. [/COLOR]

Dear friend,
I could not make out any from your above statement. could you elaborate? May be it is my inability ?

krs,

it was liberating ones mind.all that we perceive is in our mind only,and via inference and logic,deduce the pattern,and confirm stuff as truth.sometimes,we can back things up via science.i think it was an out of context copy and paste from me,just ignore it,sometimes,i do crazy stuffs like this,oops sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back