• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Who is clever? Teacher or student??

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Night 4 College Students Were Playing Till Late Night And Didn ' t Study For The Test Which Was Scheduled For The Next Day.In the morning they thought of a plan. They made themselves look as dirty and weird with grease and dirt. They then went up to the Dean andsaid that they had gone out to a wedding last night and on their returnthe tyre of their car burst and they had to push the car all the way back and that they were in no condition to appear for the test.So the Dean said they can have the re-test after 3 days. They thankedhim and said they will be ready by that time.On the third day they appeared before the Dean. The Dean said that as this was a Special Condition Test, All four were required to sit in seperate classrooms for the test.They all agreed as they had prepared well in the last 3 days. The Test consisted of 2 questions with the total of 100 Marks.
Q.1. Your Name.........................( 2 MARKS )
Q.2. Which tyre burst ?...............( 98 MARKS )
a) Front Left b) Front Right c) Back Left d) Back Right .....!!!

True story from IIT Bombay ...Batch 1992-96

One Night 4 College Students Were Playing Till Late Night And Didn ' t Study For The Test Which Was Scheduled For The Next Day.In the morning they thought of a plan. They made themselves look as dirty and weird with grease and dirt. They then went up to the Dean andsaid that they had gone out to a wedding last night and on their returnthe tyre of their car burst and they had to push the car all the way back and that they were in no condition to appear for the test.So the Dean said they can have the re-test after 3 days. They thankedhim and said they will be ready by that time.On the third day they appeared before the Dean. The Dean said that as this was a Special Condition Test, All four were required to sit in seperate classrooms for the test.They all agreed as they had prepared well in the last 3 days. The Test consisted of 2 questions with the total of 100 Marks.
Q.1. Your Name.........................( 2 MARKS )
Q.2. Which tyre burst ?...............( 98 MARKS )
a) Front Left b) Front Right c) Back Left d) Back Right .....!!!

True story from IIT Bombay ...Batch 1992-96

Dear Dr Anandi,

You put nice stuff but could you please sometimes also may be put some stuff in General Discussions threads so we can actively participate cos in this thread what ever we write is subject to approval to moderator and we are not even sure after typing if it will actually be allowed hence many of us might not get the chance to interact with you.

renuka

The experience of the Dean showed the cleverness.That is why He is Dean.Necessarily the students would have leant a lesson.
alwan

Yes , of course, Dean is clever...no doubt.Apart from the age,and experience, it is the sense of judging ,which the Dean has.

The moral is"Truth is the best defence

(the story reminds me of a recent advertisement for a washing powder...children dirtying themselves in mud and water...and escaping from HM by saying that they were practising for the upcoming sack race...was that HM not clever or just kind to her naughty students?)

Yes as Renukakarthikeyan said,I also would be pleased to see you contribute in General Discussion, as there is more chance for varied topics.

But, I am not aware of any strict moderation, if the post is within the normal decency and civility in language and content.

Greetings

Dear SuryaKasyapa Sir
Thank you so much for your suggestion. Please forgive me if I am wrong, actually I am more interested in sharing something new with you all and interested in viewing your topics. In this way I will get an opportunity to learn something from you all. I have just started, slowly I will also contribute in that category too. let us see. Thank you once again. Keep in touch with your suggestions.
Anandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back