• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Which is the exact temple to do Sapta Maatruka Homam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newnewgen

Hi,
Just Like pratiyangira homam is being done at Temple at ayyavadi kumbakkonam and sarabeshwara homam is being done at lord sarabeshwara temple at thirubuvanam kumbakkonam, These two temples are very very effective and the correct place where the above mentioned homams when done will give high results. It is not that you cannot do that homam in other places, but for certain person suffering heavily the correct homam and its correct place makes it even more powerful.
I would like to know which temple is the correct place for performing Sapta Maatruka Homam.

Thanks in advance

regards
bharat

I got this detail from

Could you tell me whether Saptashrungi and Saptha Maatruka are one and same?

I got the saptha maatruka homam from a web site called ammas, i am myself geek about it. But all I know is that if your problems don't solve by
prathiyangira homam and sudharshana homam, then this needs to be performed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back