• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Which category do you belong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DCVoNDMU0AEaDXh.jpg

Source: Twitter@hemantmorparia

Dear Ganesh,
1. I have a P C and lap top at home. :ranger:

2. I have NOT received any warrant from police! :nono:

So........... you know the answer!
icon3.png

Dear Ganesh,
1. I have a P C and lap top at home. :ranger:

2. I have NOT received any warrant from police! :nono:

So........... you know the answer!
icon3.png

This cartoon is a satire on the current scheme of things..If you are poor then you are flooded with subsidies and waivers...If you are ultra rich you enjoy lot of privileges..On the other hand, it is the hapless middle class who has to bear all the tax burden!! They are neither available for waivers nor getting any privileges!!

Yes, if you pay tax regularly then you are away from prying eyes!! That's the only solace or saving grace!!

Indian taxation regime has got so complex that not many can fill the form on their own.It starts with which form to fill. Then umpteen clauses under section 80 , pf ,ppf set

off, income from house property, shares and other income, interest income from deposits,TDS from bank accounts , senior citizen tax rates. It requires an expert to

rightly compute and pay balance tax if any.Then more issues if you belong to HUF or an individual.Then the issue of linking PAN and Aadhar card .We are middle class

senior citizens.We all require tax consultants to manage our small money who again charge quite a sum for their services.It would help if govt does not make tax filing

mandatory for retired people getting less than 10 lakhs or so per year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back