• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Where is the music player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shri.Sunray,

I truly enjoyed the trial version for last few days, but missing it right now..The player icon was placed somewhere in the middle of the 'subjects'..

I think it may be missing due to server maintenance.. I saw a notification post from 'Admin' few days ago.. Lets wait and keep our fingers crossed, for this great show to explode....

Im also curious to listen Kadri's album

Shri.Sunray, I just figured it out.. Its on the top of the root menu, above ' General discussion' section, with the blue stripe..

Launch Jukebox -Collection of songs, slokas, bhajans etc... Please disable your popup blocker to launch the player.

Admin: Wish we have a strong visible simplified icon, in a contrast colour..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you

Thanks for your response. When I try to click on the link "Launch Jukebox", it says that I dont have enough permission to access the link. Also I am still unable to find the link in home page.

Looks like this feature is enabled only for some users.

Yes, the music is available only for regular, active participants and not for all members (as stated in the email too).

This is done to increase member participation.

We have a large member base but the participation levels are less.

After much thought, music player is available to all members but with a catch.

Devotional Songs are available to all members.

Carnatic Music are available to those members who have a minimum of 30 posts.

music player

I feel that 30 postings for listening to music is on the higher side. Pl make it 10 postings with a condition at least one posting per week for continuous activation.

I feel that 30 postings for listening to music is on the higher side. Pl make it 10 postings with a condition at least one posting per week for continuous activation.

10 is pretty low considering how easy it is for people to get that number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back