• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

where do we post links that provide knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Is there a place where i can put links to information resources. Basically it should be like a knowledge resource or something like that. For example I have the following information whcih i feel is generic and useful to all . Where do I post it ?

Pl see the website of the National Programme on Technology Enhanced learning. http://www.nptel.iitm.ac.in/

This web site contains materials on topics released by various IITs and IISc till July 2006 and was formally launched on Sept 3, 06. All viewers of this site are informed that there is no certification or diploma being offered by us through this site. No online course is offered through this site.

a new forum called "knowledgebase" has been created and this thread is being moved there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back