• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

What straight men can learn from gay men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder which Maama in forum looks like this??LOL
This guy is a 'role model' for all the mAmAs here, Renu!

BTW, did you note the weight of P J Sir? Really amazing!

He can be a role model for all 'thoppAjis' in forum - both genders! :thumb:
I can start searching for the T'shirt in the picture, to present to P J Sir. :fish2:

role-model-t-shirt-shirtaday-1.jpg

Picture courtesy: Google images.

This guy is a 'role model' for all the mAmAs here, Renu!

BTW, did you note the weight of P J Sir? Really amazing!

He can be a role model for all 'thoppAjis' in forum - both genders! :thumb:
I can start searching for the T'shirt in the picture, to present to P J Sir. :fish2:

role-model-t-shirt-shirtaday-1.jpg

Picture courtesy: Google images.

PJ sir looks tall and lean in his pics..PJ sir is HOT!

Maamas in Forum should try to be like PJ sir.

BTW I wonder how is PJ sir handling all the attention he is getting in Forum?

If his wife logs in Forum she might get a shock to note that PJ sir is Role Model and has admirers!

renukaji/ Raji Madam

Thanks for the T Shirt, size M ,

Even my younger brothers do not wear Jeans, but i do!!

I am vibrant , shave daily, get up early around 5.30 am, take a shower, a very short Puja by lighting Lamp, Agar Bathi, reciting a few slokas, keeping some Kalkandu Prasadams so that my grand children lovingly takes it.

Then only i take coffee; in summer i go for a walk , returning have my Oats milk.

Browse, answers here; i do lot of reading in the net, i like all sorts of jokes, play lot of Chess Games in the net.

If you are interested you can play freely here by registering

http://gameknot.com/blitz_beta.pl

It is good site.

You can play against me, if you wish!!!

Last edited:
renukaji/ Raji Madam

Thanks for the T Shirt, size M ,

Even my younger brothers do not wear Jeans, but i do!!

I am vibrant , shave daily, get up early around 5.30 am, take a shower, a very short Puja by lighting Lamp, Agar Bathi, reciting a few slokas, keeping some Kalkandu Prasadams so that my grand children lovingly takes it.

Then only i take coffee; in summer i go for a walk , returning have my Oats milk.

Browse, answers here; i do lot of reading in the net, i like all sorts of jokes, play lot of Chess Games in the net.

If you are interested you can play freely here by registering

http://gameknot.com/blitz_beta.pl

It is good site.

You can play against me, if you wish!!!

I wake up soon as the first rays of the sun hit my eyes, am slothful, indolent, lazy, even go to work sporting a 2-3 day stubble, have my Asahi Super Dry as "theertham", yet am tall and lean (in spite of all the laziness), the only activity I'm good at is solving jumbles and the rubik's cube (yaaawwwnnn). No coffee for me, a cinnamon latte and a croissant or a huevos rancheros do fine for breakfast. If I'm home, I step out only for dinner like 6 PM..else trawling the net or watching TV or reading..!!

As a certain Bill Gates said, "I prefer lazy people for difficult tasks coz they find the easiest way to complete the task"..

E-mail to you, Renu?

How can you forget him? OK! Here are the clues:

His name has the first letter in your name and rhymes with my first name?
More over, you both were on the 'same wave length'! :decision:

Ok I remember now:

Kowsalya supraja Rama poorva sandhya pravarthathe

Play against you? Mrs. PJ will :faint:

Raji Madam

I play against so many unknown as well as known persons on the net..

If a anyone wants to play, i am ready !!

This offer is for Renukaji also..

If her son wants to play against me, he is most welcome!!

But one condition... i won't lose!!

What a title Biswa Sir?!?!?!?!?
Makes me :dizzy: and :faint:

Shall join forum after a few minutes.....

Raji Madam

I play against so many unknown as well as known persons on the net..

If a anyone wants to play, i am ready !!

This offer is for Renukaji also..

If her son wants to play against me, he is most welcome!!

But one condition... i won't lose!!

Dear PJ sir,

I know nuts about chess..I only like the Knight in the chess game..I used to make my brothers angry when I was young cos both of then play chess well and I used to make up stories as they played by saying that the Knight is having something on with the Queen!LOL

You see I used to have a Chess set which was made of wood and had faces on it...so every face was a male's face..the Knight was not a horse but a Knight in shining armour.

So I used to think..the Queen had some many men around her.The chess set I had..the King was not that handsome..so I paired up the Knight with the Queen!LOL

Actually I am quite a disgrace when it comes to chess cos other family members are good at chess.

I have a male cousin who became the state chess champion out here at the age of 12 when he competed with adults.

So that way I suck at Chess!

Last edited:
Dear Renu,

I am glad to notice that the two scanty dressed male ads are removed by Praveen!! :dance:

Dear Renu,

I am glad to notice that the two scanty dressed male ads are removed by Praveen!! :dance:

Nope...I am NOT GLAD..I liked that ad.

We dont get too many scanty clad male ads...at least that ad would have motivated the Maamas to look good.

Thank you, Sir!

I should also thank my lucky stars because you did NOT write that I resemble that horrible creature!! :lol:

OMG RR ji,

That is no Horrible Creature!

He is the Pitamaha Bheeshma of the Star Wars Trilogy.

He is a JEDI Master..having a Sanskrit name YODA meaning a Warrior.

He trained Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker.

He could even lift the Millennium Falcon Spaceship by purely using mind power Sravna talks about!

Last edited:
Dear Renu,
What ever be the power of YODA, I am sure no one on Earth would like be his 'look-alike'! :scared:
Anyway, have a look at 'Yoda Einstein',
HERE :ranger:

Thank you, Sir!

I should also thank my lucky stars because you did NOT write that I resemble that horrible creature!! :lol:

RR ji, no horrible creature, Yoda is.

He is the fountain-head of wisdom in the Star Wars universe.

Judge by looks, we should not. None of Einstein, Mandela, Mother Teresa, Gandhi were great lookers. Some would say the same thing of Rajnikant and Amitabh Bachchan as well.

I was talking about the resemblance / look alike!!

BTW, did you see Yoda celebrities in the link given in the earlier post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back