• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

What is the importance of Astrology in a human life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ஒரு மனிதனின் வாழ்க்கைக்கு ஜோதிடம் அவசியமா?
என்று ஒரு கேள்வியை கேட்டால் அதற்கான பதிலை ஒரு உதாரணத்தின் மூலம் விளக்கலாம். தெரிந்த ஊர்களுக்குப் போகும்போது நாம் யாரிடமும் அந்த ஊருக்குப் போக வழி கேட்பதில்லை. அதுபோல் தெளிவான, யதார்த்தமான சிந்தனையோடு, நன்கு அனுபவம் உள்ள செயல்களில் ஈடுபடும்போது நமக்கு குழப்பம் வருவதில்லை. யதார்த்தமான சிந்தனை என்பது - நம் படிப்பிற்கும் அனுபவத்திற்கும் திறமைக்கும் ஏற்ற பணியையும் ஊதியத்தையும் நாடுவதுபோல் அனைத்து வகையிலும் நம் சக்தி சாமர்த்தியம் சூழ்நிலைகளுக்கேற்ற பலனையே நாடி செயல்புரியும்போது குழப்பம் ஏற்படாது. எந்த ஒரு வகையிலும் நம் நிலைமையை மீறிய விஷயங்களில் ஈடுபடும்போது குழப்பம் வருகிறது. குழப்பம் வரும்போது தெளிவு பெற பிறரின் அறிவை நாட வேண்டியுள்ளது. அந்த மற்றொருவர் நன்கறிந்த நண்பராய் இருந்தால் ‘இது உன் சக்திக்கு மீறிய செயல் யோசித்துச் செய் அல்லது செய்ய வேண்டாம்” என்று அறிவுரை கூறுவார். ஆசை அதிகமாகும்போது அப்படிப்பட்டவர்களின் அறிவுரையையும் ஏற்கும் எண்ணம் வராது. அந்த நிலையில் நம் பிறந்த நேர ஜாதகத்தில் என்ன பலன் இருக்கிறது என்று அறிந்து கொள்ள தோன்றுகிறது. இந்த நிலையில் உள்ள மனிதருக்கே ஜோதிடம் அவசியமாகிறது.

zodiac.jpg
ஜோதிடம் என்பது ஒரு அனுபவ அறிவு. வானத்தில் கருமேகங்கள் திரண்டிருந்து, குளிர்ச்சியான காற்று வீசுகிறதென்றால் எங்கோ அருகில் மழை பெய்துகொண்டிருக்கிறது, இங்கும் சிறிது நேரத்தில் பெய்யக்கூடும் என்பதை ஒருவன் அனுபவ அறிவினால் அறிகிறான்.
அதுபோலவே, ஜோதிட அறிவும். இந்த க்ரஹ அமைப்பில் பிறந்தவன் இந்த மனோபாவத்தில் செயல்படுவான், இன்னின்ன குணாதிசயங்களைக் கொண்டிருப்பான் என்பது அனுபவ பூர்வமாக உணரப்பட்டு பெரும்பான்மையோரால் ஒப்புக்கொள்ளப்பட்டு பின் அது விதியாக எழுதப்பட்டது. கால ஓட்டத்தில் அனுபவ ரீதியாக ஏற்பட்ட மாற்றங்கள் விதிகளில் புகுத்தப்பட்டு ஒரு கால கட்டத்தில் தெய்வ அனுக்ரஹத்துடன் விருப்பு வெறுப்பு - பாரபட்சமற்ற, சாதுர்யம் மிக்க, அற்பணிப்பு உணர்வுடன் கூடிய மஹான்கள் இந்த உலக மக்களின்பால் கருணைகொண்டு ஜோதிட சாஸ்திரத்தை உருவாக்கி அளித்தனர்.
ஜோதிடத்தில் வரும் 27 நக்ஷத்திரங்களுக்கும் வானத்தில் காணப்படும் நக்ஷத்திரங்களுக்கும் நேரடியாக எந்தத் தொடர்பும் இல்லை. ஒரு ராசியில் 13.33 பங்குள்ள பிரிவுக்கு நக்ஷத்திரம் என்ற அளவீட்டை பயன்படுத்துகின்றனர்.
மிகப்பெரிய இந்திய நிலப்பரப்பை ஆளுவதற்கு எளிமை வேண்டி ஒத்த பல பண்புகளையுடைய ப்ரதேசத்தை மாநிலமாக, மாவட்டமாக, மாநகராட்சி, நகராட்சி, பேரூராட்சி, ஊராட்சி என்று பல வகையாக பிரித்துக் கொள்வதுபோல, உருண்டையான உலகப் பரப்பை 12 சம பாகங்களாகப் பிரித்து ஒவ்வொன்றையும் ஒரு ராசி என்றும் மேலும் அதை நக்ஷத்திரம், பாதம், நவாம்சம், தசாம்சம், துவாதசாம்சம் என்று பல கூறுகளாக பிரித்துக்கொள்ளும்போது சிறு பகுதியைக்கொண்டு அறியப்படும் தகவல்கள் துல்லியத்தன்மை உடையனவாகவும், பெரும் பகுதியைக் கொண்டு அறியப்படும் தகவல்கள் துல்லியமற்றதாகவும் உள்ளன. எனவேதான் ராசியை மட்டும் வைத்துக்கொண்டு பொதுப்படையாக பலன்கள் கூறப்படும்போது பலன்கள் பெரும்பகுதி துல்லியமற்றதாக அமைகிறது.

welcome vaideekam.

even though i voted against the topic, re your voting request, i am not antagonistic towards astrology.

my family, to the best of my memory, gave up astrology when i was young, as my mother did not feel comfortable with it.

since then we have taken life as it comes, challenges and blessings and all.

the most momentous use of astrology is for matching brides and grooms. in this aspect, i think astrology has failed miserably. there are as many marriages which are happy as those which are miserable, all matched up through astrology.

i think the ratio might be the same for love marriages.

just because there are comparatively fewer divorces or separations in india, i think, it would be wrong to say that we have a very high success rate. in india, women still are not fully enfranchised, and most, for monetary, social or family reasons, would hesitate to consider their marriage as less than a happy ideal state. i think this may be true for most of the guys too. there is strong social stigma against divorce, and that has a lot to do with couples still living together. i think.

then the next use of astrology is when things go wrong. the josiyar usually comes up with the explanations - usually attributed to the placement of the stars, and the ensuing pariharams - all money to the josiyar and the vaathiars.

i have always wondered, why the josiers always give a reason, after the fact, and do not predict such bad happenings in advance, so that the victim can atleast be prepared, or do pariharams to prevent such bad happenings. seldom have i seen this happening, though there could be many such occassions, that i am not aware of.

i am a palghat pattar. we had a family panikkar josiyar in badagara for a long time till the 1960s. every 3 months he used to come and do ganichal with the chozhis. he predicted that my sis would be a boy (wrong). he predicted that in far away madras, my grandfather had purchased a flawed diamond (true). he predicted that my uncle would lose one of his children (true).

all in all, i see that it is ingrained with the average tambram to seek out astrologers, at the slightest deviation from normal routine re health, job or such. josiar's are also in demand for marriage matching or for career ambition. so, i think, instead of treating josiyam as truth, if we treat josiyam as faith and comfort, i can live with that. still, it is not for me.

dear vaitheekam, please do not treat this as a personal affront or insult. i like the way you have presented your case. i am quite sure you will have a lot of admirers here, and if you are into the business, i wish you success as a small businessman, providing a needed service. best wishes.

Astrology is just a sign-post. If correctly predicted, you will know what will befall
you. That is all.

But people expect miracles. They think that it will ward off all their troubles and
good days will dawn if you do the pariharams. A big NO. You will have to undergo
the effects of your karma, good or bad.

By knowing your future, what are you going to do ? worrying about what is to come ! This will bring more agony , if the prediction is not palatable.

I have read all the post except that of Mr. vaideekam since its in Tamil I donot know how to read tamil, secondly I would like to tell you that horoscope is only faith or belief that you have within the system it might be correct or wrong but the real astrologer is the person who has read kalapathra grantham and according to one of the survey that was taken in the year 2007 we have only 10% of astologer who have really read and understood it seondly if you donot believe in astrology then even if it happens you think its coincidence. I can give a good example for this many astrology have predicted that december 12th is the last day of human race on earth, people didnot believe it but today the scientist say the same the earth is going to subjected t o a huge solar storm this is going to effect the human life in a big way, in such senarios what do you feel do you think we have belive or shall we say its a coinidence what is your take on this ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back