• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

What is really difficult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namassadhasae.

=
The manager of a large corporation had a heart attack, and the doctor told him to go for several weeks to a farm to relax.

The guy went to a farm, and after a couple of days he was very bored, so he asked the farmer to give him some job to do. The farmer told him to clean the shit dropped by the cows. The farmer thought that for somebody coming from the city, spending his whole life sitting in an office, it would take over a week to finish the job, but to his
surprise the manager finished the job in less than one day.

The next day the farmer gave to the manager a more difficult job: to cut off the heads of 500 chickens. The farmer was sure that the manager would not be able to do the job, but at the end of the day the job was done.

The next morning, the farmer asked the manager to divide a bag of potatoes into two boxes: one box with small potatoes, and one box with big potatoes. At the end of the day the farmer saw that the manager was sitting in front of the potato bag, but the two boxes were empty. The farmer asked the manager: "How is that you finished such difficult jobs during the first two days, and now you cannot do this simple job?"

The manager answered: "Listen, all my life I'm dealing with shit
and cutting heads, but now you're asking me to make decisions."

"அவரவர் இச்சையில் எவை எவை உற்றவை அவை தருவித்தருள் பெருமாளே!"
_ திருவக்கரை திருப்புகழ்

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back