• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

What a song ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr Nara

What film is this song from and what message do you want to convey by forwarding the link?

Kind regards

Dear Mr Nara

What film is this song from and what message do you want to convey by forwarding the link?

Kind regards

Sri Valli ji,

This wonderful song is from the movie - Nitchya Thamboolam,

Might be Sri Nara Ji was in deep thoughts on 18th November Night (as the time of his post shows 9:20am dtd. 19/11/10) and could focus on the peculiarity of this Ulagam and Uravugal and still might have enjoyed pondering on these in a soothing environment, enjoying this song & recollecting his past and present, and just wanted to share this with all of us here.

Sri Nara ji, am I right?

Sri Nara ji, am I right?

You know Ravi (and valli) I completely forgot about posting this video. I think it was in response to something else we were discussing, like what is real and unreal, etc. and at that time I happen to come across this song for the first time and I was taken by its catchy tune and lyrics. I certainly must have been having a great time, I seem to do that all the time.

You guys need to visit me and I will show you a good time, I promise :)

Cheers!

You know Ravi (and valli) I completely forgot about posting this video. I think it was in response to something else we were discussing, like what is real and unreal, etc. and at that time I happen to come across this song for the first time and I was taken by its catchy tune and lyrics. I certainly must have been having a great time, I seem to do that all the time.

You guys need to visit me and I will show you a good time, I promise :)

Cheers!

Sri Nara ji,

Wish to spend good time with you, that would be offered to us in your own style. Certainly we can take your promise for granted.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back