• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

well explained reg women entry into sabarimala temple

I dont feel its fair to co-relate deities with being so estrogen based as to alter cycles of females.

I dont wish to say anything bad of any deity..but I feel humans give deities a bad name.

Why doesnt the erectile function of a male get affected in any temple?

Also so many females go for Hajj and also to Golden Temple Amritsar nothing happens?

Sikh females even enter temple during menses ..its not as if the Guru Granth is going to make her estrogen cycles go hay wire.
Many go to Churches during menses..nothing happens!

Come on! Do we really have to believe that Hindu deities are having estrogen issues?

The fact is this simple!
Back then there was lack of sanitary options hence females didnt leave home to go to temples during menses

Also Indian women were almost always anemic in India back then cos of getting less food and working hard ..so its tiring to pray during menses

Its better a female takes rest during menses and not go to temples and also as a form of respect for traditions but kindly dont drag deities into this and cook up some mumbo jumbo about hindu deities causing endometriosis..menorrhagia..etc..amavasya menses...its all bull and demeaning Hindu deities.

If any guy who visited a temple and came back with an erectile dysfunction kindly share your experience so that I too can write a book like the woman in the video who says she is a health educator.

i just share here what i watched You dont put me to the onus justifyying the contents. You could be a medical doctor but with your medical words /pharases you can not preside over me asking me....." dont drag deities into this and cook up some mumbo jumbo about hindu deities.......". I am not here to validate to you any thing nor interested also. if you dont agree to something/ some body had expressed just place your comments in detai,l leave there it and that's it. It is unwarranted to talk thro hat to the perosn who has posted. Hope better wisdom will prevail upon to any to know their limits. Sorry if i have transgressed my limits, any way.

i just share here what i watched You dont put me to the onus justifyying the contents. You could be a medical doctor but with your medical words /pharases you can not preside over me asking me....." dont drag deities into this and cook up some mumbo jumbo about hindu deities.......". I am not here to validate to you any thing nor interested also. if you dont agree to something/ some body had expressed just place your comments in detai,l leave there it and that's it. It is unwarranted to talk thro hat to the perosn who has posted. Hope better wisdom will prevail upon to any to know their limits. Sorry if i have transgressed my limits, any way.
This is in the chit chat thread so everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I didnt say a word to you...it was my opinion.
The fact is there is no need for anyone to portray deities in such bad light as if they are so unsafe as to harm a womens uterus and reproductive cycle.

Btw when did i put the onus on you?
I quoted the post in order to give a reply.

Did I write your name anywhere?
I wasnt even talking to you.

I wrote in 3rd person and I wonder why you are thinking I am talking about you!

Dont take it so personally and be less reactive.

Relax.

Its high time temples are not made to look like dangerous zones.
Its totally not in line with Hinduism.

Last edited:
This is in the chit chat thread so everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I didnt say a word to you...it was my opinion.
The fact is there is no need for anyone to portray deities in such bad light as if they are so unsafe as to harm a womens uterus and reproductive cycle.

Btw when did i put the onus on you?
I quoted the post in order to give a reply.

Did I write your name anywhere?
I wasnt even talking to you.

I wrote in 3rd person and I wonder why you are thinking I am talking about you!

Dont take it so personally and be less reactive.

Relax.

Its high time temples are not made to look like dangerous zones.
Its totally not in line with Hinduism.
well u know the tone and what you wrote & implied if u look back neutrally .
anyway this forum is not to be used to keep arguing and settle disputes.
Noted ur advise that i should be less reactive. Good responsive suggestion from you. thanks.

well u know the tone and what you wrote & implied if u look back neutrally .
anyway this forum is not to be used to keep arguing and settle disputes.
Noted ur advise that i should be less reactive. Good responsive suggestion from you. thanks.
See...if i had mentioned your name and said" Dr Sundram..how can you post this or even suggest this is well explained"...only then you can say I directed my comments to you.

I never mentioned your name nor implicated you directly or indirectly.
Its your perception and technically I cant be held accountable for neuronal perception in anothers mind.

Anyway no big deal..this exchange might garner more views!

I think Science and medicine are yet evolving. They are not totally grown up. But nature which is still being researched to find answers possess many secrets. In olden days, our ancestors were very intelligent to wrap up many good things into some kind of package and called it rules and regulations of our shashtras or culture and instructed us to obey. The Temples of Palani (totally made of 64 herbs- which are curable of many chronic diseases) and the temple built by patanjali in Chidambaram, Puri etc were of some formulae. Recently, scientists unraveled the mistry of planets having some gravitational force called magnetic waves which pulled all the planets as per their power to hang and float.
These waves were discovered and demonstrated by some group of scientists recently. All the temples in India were built according to some Geo planetary positions and calculations which were beneficial to human race. As we are more and more influenced by the west, and for our own convenience, leave out/drop our customs and traditions and also some performing them without the reason and knowledge or benefits being understood, In today's world, there are very less number of people who know the reasons and or can prove the point, do not want to come out and prove.
Some day, the same western researchers would come out and say these are the reasons, that you should not do these things, we may accept but after their showing / demonstrating the proof.
So, in my opinion, there are only two alternatives for such queries/demands :
1. Accept and follow their dictum
2. Reject and move away from the customs.
Wait for the day, when the entire country awakens with knowledge and dumps down all the rituals and becomes nirvana like it happens in the west.
Hope, somebody someday will undertake the research and prove that God is there or God is non-existent.

See...if i had mentioned your name and said" Dr Sundram..how can you post this or even suggest this is well explained"...only then you can say I directed my comments to you.

I never mentioned your name nor implicated you directly or indirectly.
Its your perception and technically I cant be held accountable for neuronal perception in anothers mind.

Anyway no big deal..this exchange might garner more views!
it it is already above in italics..."dont etc . who is "dont" you have addressed to " Any way i am stopping this forthwith at all cost even if u persevere .

I think Science and medicine are yet evolving. They are not totally grown up. But nature which is still being researched to find answers possess many secrets. In olden days, our ancestors were very intelligent to wrap up many good things into some kind of package and called it rules and regulations of our shashtras or culture and instructed us to obey. The Temples of Palani (totally made of 64 herbs- which are curable of many chronic diseases) and the temple built by patanjali in Chidambaram, Puri etc were of some formulae. Recently, scientists unraveled the mistry of planets having some gravitational force called magnetic waves which pulled all the planets as per their power to hang and float.
These waves were discovered and demonstrated by some group of scientists recently. All the temples in India were built according to some Geo planetary positions and calculations which were beneficial to human race. As we are more and more influenced by the west, and for our own convenience, leave out/drop our customs and traditions and also some performing them without the reason and knowledge or benefits being understood, In today's world, there are very less number of people who know the reasons and or can prove the point, do not want to come out and prove.
Some day, the same western researchers would come out and say these are the reasons, that you should not do these things, we may accept but after their showing / demonstrating the proof.
So, in my opinion, there are only two alternatives for such queries/demands :
1. Accept and follow their dictum
2. Reject and move away from the customs.
Wait for the day, when the entire country awakens with knowledge and dumps down all the rituals and becomes nirvana like it happens in the west.
Hope, somebody someday will undertake the research and prove that God is there or God is non-existent.
Gravitational pull is there for planets ..in fact Jupiter actually sucks in asteroids that could potentially hit earth.
Jupiter is known as the vaccuum
cleaner of the solar system.

Everything has its cause and effect.
Its just that somehow its the female reproductive system that has always been a problem for some religious practice.

I am fine with ritual purity and all..thats fine for hygiene etc .just like the precautions we take for Corona Virus is mandatory at my workplace...all this is logic.

But we need to be real..cos logically can a temple or deity be an estrogen antagonist?

Shouldnt this be seen as a technical error during Prana Prathista?

Shouldnt a temple be conducive for all beings?
Btw a cow is never barred from a temple..a cow too is in a reproductive age..how come the cow is still able to get pregnant and lactate?

Female monkeys too enter temples...they still get pregnant and get their estrus cycles...so why is only the female human always in the spot light for all the wrong reasons?

It just doesnt make sense.
Starting to wonder if there is some estrogen fetish more than anything else that led to all this rules of females and temples.

hi

every religion/temples/mosques/churches/gurudwara/synogogue has their own rules for centuries...

breaking the law is very easy to anyone....we can't compare everywhere....every religious rituals based on

geographical conditions of human beings.....all apples are not same as all oranges...

hi

every religion/temples/mosques/churches/gurudwara/synogogue has their own rules for centuries...

breaking the law is very easy to anyone....we can't compare everywhere....every religious rituals based on

geographical conditions of human beings.....all apples are not same as all oranges...
True...apples and orange differ.
Bananas and and papayas too differ but its like all fruits are equal but Bananas are more equal than others.

Bananas and nuts never face any problems in the Fruit Farm.

It is obvious that our discussion is entirely based on the video and thereon. There are many arguments regarding entry of women into sabarimala. My simple derivation is.... Men are supposed to observe many vridhas which are simply based on conditions of pilgrimage of those days.
Practicing barefoot walking, food restrictions,stamina to walk long distance and of course obstinance naturally be prepared for a long time. Coming to that point, it not lack of erection but getting erection in the vicinity of young women had to be avoided.
The present day condions are completely different, however personally I don't support women entering sabarimala temple to keep up the tradition and people who advocate and react are atheists,other religions and leftists.
No need to compare or criticize other religions too.

Latest ads

Back