• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Wedding muhurtham

Dear Sirs,

Raising a concern regarding wedding date muhurtham fixed by a known priest for my brother On 21.5.2021. This day falls on sashti vaikasi masam at night 10. However that day evening is Saptami. My mother checked calendars but it tamil calendar doesn’t show the date as subamuhurtham day. It is also stating as kari nal. Since my dad passed away we lost contact of our known people and few priests passed away due to covid.

We are confused over this date , can any knowledged elderly person throw some light on this? Can the marriage be conducted on the said date? Groom is Pushya nakshatram kataka rasi and bride is avittam, kumbham.
Thanking your response in advance. 🙏🏼

Latest ads

Back