• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

We are three years old :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silently, we just crossed 3 years and marching into the 4th :)

The site was created on the 9th of January 2006. Atleast the domain was registered on that day. The initial site was rolled out on the 21st of January 2006. :)

Thank you all for making it what it is today.

Thank you very much :)

Congradulations.

Keep it up.

Best wishes.

Hi Praveen
Has it been that long? Boy! time flies when we are having fun!
Seriously, the credit goes to you for keeping it up in spite of so many obstacles and what not.
Congratulations to all our members who made this happen.

The site was created on the 9th of January 2006. Atleast the domain was registered on that day. The initial site was rolled out on the 21st of January 2006. :)

three years

silently, we just crossed 3 years and marching into the 4th :)

the site was created on the 9th of january 2006. Atleast the domain was registered on that day. The initial site was rolled out on the 21st of january 2006. :)

thank you all for making it what it is today.

congratulations. Let your hard work be rewarded much and more by useful and meaningful participationof by our members.god bless

hi praveen,
congratulations..3 years passed....we are not baby anymore...
becoming kid now....time flies.........thank u for your hard work...

regards
tbs

Hi,

Congrats.

Many happy returns of the day.

Let this website grow as an effective medium for Tamil Brahmins with involved, content wise and purposeful contributions from the learned members.

விளையாட்டாய் மூன்று ஆண்டுகள் முழுமையாய் கடந்த
தமிழ் பிராமின்.காம் இணைய தளம் பல்லாண்டு வாழியவே!
ப்ரம்ம குலம் மேன்மை பெற ஒளிவிளக்காய் விளங்கும் இணைய தளம் இது!
திசைகள் அனைத்தும் நறுமணம் பரவிடவும், உலகெல்லாம் விரிந்து கருத்துகள் பரவிடவும் உளமார வாழ்த்துகிறேன், இறைவனையே வேண்டுகிறேன்.

GS

Greetings

Dear Mr. Praveen,

Time, Dates, Months and Years are too fast. For ex. 2010 has just started and many people might not have given their New Year Greetings to their close people due to some other busy engagements. But 20 days past. Like wise our TamilBrahmins.com has also entered into his 4th Year. This entire credit goes to the Organisers and especially you. On this occasion, I as a Senior Citizen, WISH YOU AND OUR TAMILBRAHMINS.COM A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS YEARS TO COME.

Regards,
S.Raghava Iyer.

Superb, Praveen. I wish this forum becomes an institution in its own right and lasts for 100 years and thereafter.

At the same time, we are eager to hear good news in Praveen's life in 2010.

3 years completion

Dear Praveen & other members :

Congrats on this milestone achievement.

Many of us will agree this site is of immense benefit to us and enlightens us on so many aspects, which we were ignorant due to various reasons.

Long live this tribe and sustain the momentum generated.

With regards

Sanki:lalala:

Congratulations Sri Praveen, on leading this venture( great service) for three years.

As the sole backroom artist, totally devoted in the mission, ---whatever may be the din on stage going on--- enriching each step........ Oh! it is really service.

Can we expect a small presentation from you on this occasion , on past present and future?

Best wishes for the efforts to yield further fruitful positive results in future also.....

Greetings

Last edited by a moderator:
Sri.Praveen and all the members,

Kindly accept my congradulations on this occassion. I thank you all very much for putting together such a comprehensive great site. I take this instance to thank all the members who contributed to this site. This is a priceles site, in my humble opinion. I feel previleged to surf through this site.

Cheers!

Happy Birthday and bravo for the good work. Its one of the nicest forums with the nicest of people I've ever been to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back