• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Wave particle duality - Wave as soul of the particle

sravna

Quantum physics talks of wave particle duality as a conundrum. Why should it be a puzzle if we understand particle as the physical projection of wave? just as mind and body being the projection of soul. sometimes we behave in a spiritual way and some times in a materialistic way. Cannot it be the case for wave particle?

People who do not know science and also do not know that they do not know have such messages
Or perhaps they know they do not know deep inside but pretend to know. There is no cure. You cannot wake up a person pretending to be asleep

I do not see anything wrong in my message. Science is a body knowledge which at best is about relative truths. I do not understand what is the cure you are talking about. I believe you are being unduly sensitive about my statement.

I do not see anything wrong in my message. Science is a body knowledge which at best is about relative truths. I do not understand what is the cure you are talking about. I believe you are being unduly sensitive about my statement.

You said Science is Purana ! Purana is Mythological stories.
So science for you is mythological stories.

We only live in relative truths. You are no different.

You are being sensitive. Read my post objectively without emotions and ego. You will see that your statement about science is at odds with what science is really about.

Call it mythological stories or whatever. Knowledge of science is only a factor in attaining higher knowledge just as mythological stories are. Per se it is nothing more than an illusion.

Call it mythological stories or whatever. Knowledge of science is only a factor in attaining higher knowledge just as mythological stories are. Per se it is nothing more than an illusion.

I think your message is an infantile expression for someone who truly studies Science. I am not a science person. But I do not think Science or Scientist make claim anything about lower or higher knowledge. It tries to be precise. I am sure you cannot even define what an illusion is without bringing up vague words like spirituality. Then the messages will degenerate into more babbling.

Let science be what it is.

Dear Sravna...Science is not an illusion.
Science is evidence based discovery that holds good till a new evidence might over rule the old evidence.

Scientist know that their discovery and findings are subject to change.

Sadly I dont see this in any religion..
Every religion doesnt allow change or be evidence base.

Dear Shri a-TB

Using words such as infantile or babbling really shows your poor understanding of spirituality. You want me to show the respect that science you think deserves but are intolerant of any other body of knowledge. who is really infantile?

Last edited:
Dear Sravna...Science is not an illusion.
Science is evidence based discovery that holds good till a new evidence might over rule the old evidence.

Scientist know that their discovery and findings are subject to change.

Sadly I dont see this in any religion..
Every religion doesnt allow change or be evidence base.

Dear Renuka,

When people have the ability to grasp knowledge in totality, why not consider the knowledge a complete and precise knowledge. I am not against evidence based approach, but to me it only shows the inability to grasp the totality and in fact making a virtue of it

Dear Shri a-TB

Using words such as infantile or babbling really shows your poor understanding of spirituality. You want me to show the respect that science you think deserves but are intolerant of any other body of knowledge. who is really infantile?

Dear Mr Sravana :

I dont want you to respect anything. Just examine what you are saying and realize how absurd your message about Science is.

You keep talking about Spirituality as if you are an expert. But so far all your messages are just muddle headed about some powers your possess.

You talk about some topics about Vedanta and think you have understood spirituality. Have you studied Gita? There is a discussion about Gita 9.4 and 9.5? Do you know basic Sanskrit to be able to read Gita verses and help shed light on apparent contradictions between these two verses. Idea of Brahman is talked about endlessly but no clarity yet in any of the thread.

I admit I do not know, but neither do you about any of these topics if I read any of your messages.

I will respect genuine spirituality and wise messages.

But not those engaged in deluding to control others with their imagined spiritual powers.

Spirituality the way you have described so far in umpteen messages and threads is not a body of knowledge

Dear Mr Sravana :

I dont want you to respect anything. Just examine what you are saying and realize how absurd your message about Science is.

You keep talking about Spirituality as if you are an expert. But so far all your messages are just muddle headed about some powers your possess.

You talk about some topics about Vedanta and think you have understood spirituality. Have you studied Gita? There is a discussion about Gita 9.4 and 9.5? Do you know basic Sanskrit to be able to read Gita verses and help shed light on apparent contradictions between these two verses. Idea of Brahman is talked about endlessly but no clarity yet in any of the thread.

I admit I do not know, but neither do you about any of these topics if I read any of your messages.

I will respect genuine spirituality and wise messages.

But not those engaged in deluding to control others with their imagined spiritual powers.

Spirituality the way you have described so far in umpteen messages and threads is not a body of knowledge

Take it easy Shri a-TB. You sound as if you are terribly offended by something. Keep your head cool and be not lost in emotions. It only shows your insecurity about your beliefs.

Take it easy Shri a-TB. You sound as if you are terribly offended by something. Keep your head cool and be not lost in emotions. It only shows your insecurity about your beliefs.

I am very much at ease, dear Mr Sravana.
Not offended but pointing out some truths that is getting you riled up

In open forum if you blabber illogical things you have to expect someone to point them out to you.

You have not answered the substance of my message. You have no real background or knowledge of our scriptures. I dont either. I do not go around advising people about topics I have no clue about

I have no problem in admitting what I do not know. Do you have that courage? When you do that will be the start of your growth.

It was initially science that I had no knowledge about and now it is spirituality. You also accept that you do not know anything about scriptures or science either. So you are as much blabbering as I do. Or may be you have a role of only figuring out what is illogical in what others say and pointing them out. Quite a job without knowledge about anything.

It was initially science that I had no knowledge about and now it is spirituality. You also accept that you do not know anything about scriptures or science either. So you are as much blabbering as I do. Or may be you have a role of only figuring out what is illogical in what others say and pointing them out. Quite a job without knowledge about anything.

I admit I do not know. But yes I can see through illogical blabberings. I have no problem pointing them out and if you have content then you argue on content. But as such so far you have been deflecting.

I am only commenting on what you write here. If you are knowledgeable about science or Vedanta your writing does not reveal that because your writings are full of holes (and I have been pointing them out to you especially since you come here to advice others)

I admit I do not know. But yes I can see through illogical blabberings. I have no problem pointing them out and if you have content then you argue on content. But as such so far you have been deflecting.

I am only commenting on what you write here. If you are knowledgeable about science or Vedanta your writing does not reveal that because your writings are full of holes (and I have been pointing them out to you especially since you come here to advice others)

I do not trust anyone who uses only strong and empty words to fill his talks. these are the people who always try to find fault with others because they are not sure of their beliefs. Please correct your faulty attitude and then do your job of pointing out what is illogical in what others say.

Last edited:
I do not trust anyone who uses only strong and empty words to fill his talks. these are the people who always try to find fault with others because they are not sure of their beliefs. Please correct your faulty attitude and then do your job of pointing out what is illogical in what others say.

When you write something that appears as blabbering and illogical you can be sure I will be there to point them out. It is not finding fault in the character of a person, it is about exposing fake thought process and messages here which are illogical. There is a difference. Try to listen to the feedback. Then respond to the logical issues raised as opposed to deflecting the issue.

When you write something that appears as blabbering and illogical you can be sure I will be there to point them out. It is not finding fault in the character of a person, it is about exposing fake thought process and messages here which are illogical. There is a difference. Try to listen to the feedback. Then respond to the logical issues raised as opposed to deflecting the issue.
Same old refrain.

Same old refrain.

This forum is for debates. If anyone puts absurd ideas in an open forum it will be challenged.

You may have convinced yourself that you are an expert in Vedanta and Science. More power to you. But you are known here only by your writing and if you write absurd things it will be questioned for logic and references. That is not an attack.

One has to be emotionally mature to debate in forums. Responding to logic issues raised, and providing references respectfully is the best way to have healthy discussion.

This forum is for debates. If anyone puts absurd ideas in an open forum it will be challenged.

You may have convinced yourself that you are an expert in Vedanta and Science. More power to you. But you are known here only by your writing and if you write absurd things it will be questioned for logic and references. That is not an attack.

One has to be emotionally mature to debate in forums. Responding to logic issues raised, and providing references respectfully is the best way to have healthy discussion.

:first::thumb:

You are right.
You may fool some people for some time, but you can not fool all people for all time.

:first::thumb:

You are right.
You may fool some people for some time, but you can not fool all people for all time.

More than the person, it is the message.

If one repeatedly writes messages that are absurd or illogical with an air of expert (without having earned any expertise) that can be tolerated/ignored.

The issue is worse if such messages are also accompanied by prejudicial messages against any group. That is a message coming from the ugliness of heart. When a person has message of hatred (like LGBTQ) generally such attitude could spill over to other groups too. There are few members here who spread such messages. Speaking against such overt statements and messages is our human responsibility.

US President Trump says a lot of absurd things, lies and tweets a grandiose view of himself. But he is also propagating messages of hatred and that is why many are turned off by him. It is not just the incompetence in certain areas but the meanness he has displayed which is worth pointing out.

Latest ads

Back