• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Walking-stick--story..prologue...tvk

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

Origionaly I thought of posting this story as extention of the thread TamilNadu Stories in GD by kunjuppu Sir..but decideded to open a seperate thread in litrature section as this story runs for more than Ten chapters..I do not know ..how many of you have seen my posting No.48 in Kunjuppu Sir..thread.. and so I have reproduced the same here... People say world is round.. I must say that is applicable virtual world too.. Just I was going through some of the older posts..fully surprised and awestruck by the post No.4 by Nachinar Sir..The content of this post is the exact replica of what I am under process of writting as a story..!! I am just wondering about the coincidence..!! Here is the post by Nachinar Sir.. "Murders like this were very common in Thirunelveli district. People used to get murdered for the most trivial of reasons. Killing a person and walking with his head to the police station was not uncommon. One of my relatives was a criminal lawyer in Thirunelveli. He had a roaring practice. But he and his family never went anywhere without protection. These can change only by improvements in society. Things have improved. When compared to 50 years back the number of murders have come down. This incident does not reflect on the underlying tensions in society. Often such murders take place in the extended family as a result of property disputes. That has come down. But now it is more about political power. Thirunelveli/Madurai/Ramanathapuram/Kanyakumari districts have seen this kind of violence. It is the Marava Blood. I am not talking about the Marava caste alone. It is the மறவா spirit. It is in the மண். மண் வாசனை All the castes including Brahmin's and Scheduled castes are hot blooded in these districts. எலே சீவுடா is a common shout in தென்பாண்டித் தமிழ்." TVKEventhough I have completed this story couple of days after I couldn't post it immediately as I was travelling very frequently..and I didn't like give reprieve for all of you from continuous 'torture'..So wait for the Story..the story of WALKING-STICK..the story 'sprinkled' with.. TERROR...TVK

It appears there is some problem with TB server.. I am not getting the 'spacing' between the paragraphs...

TVK

From Thanjavur-Madras-Coimbatore-Madurai, the filming groups are travelling in the extreme south. And the fare is in all Tamil moviies these days. Some are down to earth and a good number of them belong to that part of TN.

From Thanjavur-Madras-Coimbatore-Madurai, the filming groups are travelling in the extreme south. And the fare is in all Tamil moviies these days. Some are down to earth and a good number of them belong to that part of TN.

306.gif
306.gif

TVK

A run of Tamil film industry. It started with Thanjavur Tamil, then pattannam Tamil, then to Kongu (Coimbatore) Tamil, Madurai Tamil. And now it is Tirunelveli Tamizh. There are more and more "seevuda". But they portray good and sensible life of poor people, love or humour or apathy or anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back