• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Walking-stick-5.. ..tvk

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

WALKING-STICK-5..

Why Maadasamy had to ‘frame’ you .. questioned my Granfather…and Pandy replied..

Sami.. Maadasamy was not as innocent as it made out to be..Whatever the atrocities commited by Sankaralingam were all with the full knowledge of Maadasamy only..If I am punished by law..it will be very easy for him to coerce my Mother..who holds the land by inheritance to part with it and he may even marry my sister by force..

Moreover I was in no way near the level-crossing.. I was in my field with my bullocks and ‘SAAL’… irrigating the crop…and my field is nearly quarter mile away…Three people have seen me ..two from the main road very near to my field and one person enquired about my Mother’s health and my Sister’s marriage..As a usual practice I had my ‘Sukku Coffee’ in the tea-shop on the road..while returning home.. and All these people will testify my presence in the field..Grand father took note of the names furnished by Pandy..

GF arranged and obtained the records regarding purchase of properties by Sankralingam for the past few years.. An enquiry with these people revealed the coercive tactics adopted by Sankaralingam and most importantly everyone certified the presence of Maadasamy along with his brother in all through the transactions..

The case came-up for hearing…My GF first cross examined Maadasamy for his involvement in all the coercive methods of his brother. ..Maadasamy denied his involvement but admitted his knowledge about some cases …For the specific question regarding the type of weapon used by the assassin..he fumbled and not able to tell correctly..

The railway gate-keeper certified that he didn’t see anybody except Maadasamy and the injured Sankaralingam..The witnesses quoted by Pandy unanimously vouched for the presence Pandy in the paddy field and the tea-shop owner followed suite..With the permission of the court GF summoned Sankaralingam’s wife..and by his clever cross examination brought out the fact that the brothers quarreled many times.. Eventhough she could not exactly chronicled the various reasons for the quarrels..she conceded that they all mostly related to properties..

My grandfather surmised the case and presented it to the court in an alltogther ‘different ‘ angle..

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back