• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Voluntary Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am interested in doing voluntary service for the Naveena Swayamravam to be held at Bangalore on 24.01.2010. I can talk Kannada, Telugu, Tamil and English.Pl do email me at [email protected]

PLease contact Sri Sabesan Narayanaswamy through personal message and he can engage your services suitably.

All the best

This message appears when I try to post a personal message: Sorry, You should have 9 posts before you can send a new PM now you have 2 posts
The Admin.

This message appears when I try to post a personal message: Sorry, You should have 9 posts before you can send a new PM now you have 2 posts
The Admin.

Sri.Sridhar,

I personally request you to kindly spare few minutes of your time, please. Kindly visit the 'introduction' section and post welcome messages to 5 or 6 persons of your choice. If you try the PM after that, it will work!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back