• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

[Looking to Hire] Vegetarian / Brahmin cooks required for Middle east

rmk23

Dear All,

I need to hire on an urgent basis Pure Vegetarian / Brahmin cooks and sweet masters for a Pure Vegetarian restaurant in Kuwait dealing with south indian . If you know anyone who is needy for a job with few years of experience in cooking please share their contact details to me. Very attractive salary and all facilities provided.

our contact is 00965-51513179. they can msg or call on whatsapp.

Regards,

Dear All,

I need to hire on an urgent basis Pure Vegetarian / Brahmin cooks and sweet masters for a Pure Vegetarian restaurant in Kuwait dealing with south indian . If you know anyone who is needy for a job with few years of experience in cooking please share their contact details to me. Very attractive salary and all facilities provided.

our contact is 00965-51513179. they can msg or call on whatsapp.

Regards,
Dear sir pls make call to this is number - Iyappan cook +9186681853455 and +916381878931

Latest ads

Back