• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Veera Sudarshana Anjaneyar temple

smartgayathri

Gayathri
I regularly go to Swamimalai temple , if you call once in 2-3 years as regular. Once a kurukkal in the temple told me about Anjaneyar temple in Adhanoor nearby

Being a Ram and Anjaneyar bhakt, I immediately went in search of the temple

Anjaneyar has his tail above his head in 3 concentric circles. The outermost one has 27 partitions , middle one 12 and innermost 9 partitions.

The 27 partitions represent 27 nakshatrams , then likewise 12 Raasis and 9 planets

Anyone worried about doshams as per astrology has to stand in front of the Anjaneyar and pray sincerely.
images (27).jpeg

Latest ads

Back