• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Varshabdyam - First Year Shardham

My father's First year death ceremony is due in the month of Feb 2019. We do not have enough facility for performing at house. So, we are planning to get it done from common place where there are facilities. The Grekkiyam (Final day of four days ritual) can be performed in home. Since there are cooking involved, I am unable to get it done in home. Is there any place in Chennai, where I can get this done ? I know places, where we can get the things done immediately after death. People are saying we cannot perform yearly shardham in such place, as it is meant for conducting ceremonies immediately after death. Any advise is most welcome.

Thanks

AMA VEDIC SERVICES.COM . NEAR IN VIRUGAMBAKAM.
IN KUNDRATHOOR--CONTACT;-9840067325.; ANAKAPUTHUR;-CONTACT 9444460494; POLICHALUR;-9962845426;PAMMAL;-7358676575;

Latest ads

Back