• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Not open for further replies.
Due to circumstances beyond control, if one cannot go from USA to India for the varshabdhikam by the eldest son, what r the other options;can he do it in USA? what about his siblings in India or can the siblings ie the youngest brother do it in India and the eldest does it here also.
hi ramjay
there is a provision in USA....there is a sri sharadha sringeri temple in Stratusburg , PA.....they have facility for shradham...i heard

that a unique facility for shradhamandapam.....even u can contact them....just google abt the temple....

Not open for further replies.

Latest ads