• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

US gives written assurances to India

This is a development project. Pl show one country standing with india on the political and social agenda ?

Japan supposed to be the closest to india has cancelled its visit ! High time, the govt and it supporters wake up to the reality of internstional isolation, sanctions, and open rebuke !!

The definition of sanction is to put all sorts of economic pressure etc. Clearly US at this time thinks it is okay to allow the project with Iran which is not at all a friendly country to them.. I know for you for people with anti-india outlook this is a severe disappointment..

Japan PM postponed the visit because of all the violence. Once the violence is controlled by the govt and it will be, business will be back. Of all the countries, Japan understands the problem of radical islam. Look at their own policies towards your beloved religion... You have no basis for all your outrageous claims..

This is a development project. Pl show one country standing with india on the political and social agenda ?

Japan supposed to be the closest to india has cancelled its visit ! High time, the govt and it supporters wake up to the reality of internstional isolation, sanctions, and open rebuke !!
You seem to be blind towards your Bhakti towards Gandhi-Vadra family. May be you would have inherited this from your family elders. I know few typical Tam.Brahmins who justify corruption during Congress regime, be it Bofors, 2G, CWG, Coalgate, (I have lost count and also do not remember the names due to my memory loss)- Who is not corrupt meaning they want to support Nehru-Gandhi-Vadra family since they had got the freedom (as per their understanding). Nobody can change them. You seem to belong to that category.

Latest ads

Back