• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Upanayanam for my sons

Namaskarams to the learned.

We intend performing Upanayanam for my twin Sons during Chithirai(21 st April- 7th May 2022) of Sri Śubhakṛta Varusham. I want a couple of suitable dates during this period, since my Brother and Sister families are flying from aborad. I would like to conduct the function during this period and also as the corona threat is a little bit low now-a-days.

My Twin Son's details - First : Born on 01-08-2013. Vijaya Varusham, Aadi Maatham, 17th day, Ekadasi Thithi,) IST 5:41 PM. Rohini Star 2nd Padam .Vrishabha Rasi. Makara Lagnam, Navamsa Lagnam Makaram.

My Twin Son's details-Second : Born on 01-08-2013.Vijaya Varusham, Aadi Maatham, 17th day, Ekadasi Thithi,) IST 5:44 PM. Rohini Star 2nd Padam .Vrishabha Rasi. Makara Lagnam, Navamsa Lagnam Makaram

My details : Born on 04-01-1973. (Paridhavi Varusham, Maargazhi Maatham, 21st, Amavasya Thithi) IST 8:47 AM Poorvakshada (Pooraadam) 1st Paadam, Dhanur Raasi, Makara Lagnam.

My Wife's details : Born on 22-03-1976 Rakshasa Varusham,Panguni Maatham, 9th, AshtamiThithi) IST 7:25 PM Moolam 2th Paadam, Dhanur Raasi, Kanya Lagnam.

Can you help me in finding out suitable Muhurtham dates for performing the ceremonies.

My Sincere thanks in advance.

Latest ads

Back