• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Upanayanam at Bangalore

Namaskaram...I am Gopalakrishnan planning upanayanam for my Son whose DOB is 29th Nov 2010.Upon enquiring at Sri Sringeri mutt,Bangalore they told that they can provide chaultry only and I have to make all other arrangements.That would be difficult for me to handle all arrangements. Is there any reference in Bangalore who does upanayanam as package and strictly as per shastram without compromising on any religious, japam and vedic aspects of the ceremony?

If not what is the alternative?

Namaskaram...I am Gopalakrishnan planning upanayanam for my Son whose DOB is 29th Nov 2010.Upon enquiring at Sri Sringeri mutt,Bangalore they told that they can provide chaultry only and I have to make all other arrangements.That would be difficult for me to handle all arrangements. Is there any reference in Bangalore who does upanayanam as package and strictly as per shastram without compromising on any religious, japam and vedic aspects of the ceremony?

hi

try SAMASTI UPANAYANAM in chennai/bangalore....

Hello Mr.Gopalakrishnan, Namaskaram.. I am from Bangalore. Can you call me or give your number.. I can be of some help to you.. Regards.. 6360542547

Dear Sir,

Please check with Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple, Sannadhi Street, Basavanagudi, They give place and cooking support for vaidheeka events like Upanayanam. They might also be able to provide a proper purohit, as I see them conducting Vedha classes, etc. also. You may want to speak to Mr. Narayan Sharma in that temple... clean and good place. please check

Latest ads

Back