• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Upakarma, Avani Avittam, Gayathri Japam - 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upakarma is the most important ritual of Brahmins.
Because it should be done by every brahmin.
Also, it is the known ceremony for maximum persons including youngsters.
While other rituals are done according to different age, circumstance & availability,
this Upakarma is done widely & commonly & collectively by all Brahmins in India and abroad.

So, I wish to share the information about this ritual.
Rig (Rg) Upakarma & Yajur Upakarma to be done on 13th August 2011 Saturday.
Gayathri Japam is common for all Rg, Yajur & Sama Vedins to be done on 14th August 2011 - Sunday :yo:(Luckily!)
You can avail audio,video,pictorial,text help using below link:
Yajur Upakarma 2011 - Iyengar Avani Avittam, Sama upakarma, Rig Upakarma
Feedback please!
NVS

Dear Sir

Thanks a lot for the Avani Avittam manthras. I am living in Africa and am regularly using these kind of information and forwarding to my friend circle.

Keep the good work going
best wishes
Pavan Kumar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back