• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Two sisters thrash eve-teasers with belt in a moving bus

Status
Not open for further replies.
There can be no excuse for the criminal act and the driver must be punished, what leads to such acts. If a man flaunts his money and gets robbed, he is also partly responsible for the theft which could have been avoided. This executive is lucky in the sense, she was not threatened and did not suffer physical violence.

Rape isnt violent enough?

It scars a person for life.

But whatever said and done I wonder why she decided to travel back alone in a cab.

It is not that safe to be alone in a cab that too at night.

I also fail to understand why bus drivers and cab drivers tend to have criminal tendencies.

Some study must be done on the psychological reasons for this.

Even in cases of accidents..if it involves a cab or lorry driver and even when its clearly their fault many of them beat up the victims of accident.

it is reported that more rapes happen in USA. Is a big scandal now in US universities with faculty too joining in the melee. partying, dancing, drinking and drugs contribute. indian males and drivers are nothing compared to US university citizens if we go by media reports.

indian media is voyeuristic, and has low eq - ethical quotient. the beating girls got close to 100 hours of media coverage while eight security forves killed by militants got a passing mention, comparatively.

Rape isnt violent enough?

It scars a person for life.

But whatever said and done I wonder why she decided to travel back alone in a cab.

It is not that safe to be alone in a cab that too at night.

I also fail to understand why bus drivers and cab drivers tend to have criminal tendencies.

Some study must be done on the psychological reasons for this.

Even in cases of accidents..if it involves a cab or lorry driver and even when its clearly their fault many of them beat up the victims of accident.

2 per 100k population raped in India. 30 in US, 63 in Sweden. Every rape is shame. Yet for our elites India is rapist by culture.

Need to use this space for a message.

ATTENTION:

Sorry for using the space for this..but just a note to the member who sent me a PM..I tried replying your PM but your inbox is full and the message can not be sent.

Kindly clear your inbox so that the message I wrote reaches you.

I have no other way of informing you that your inbox is full.

it is reported that more rapes happen in USA. Is a big scandal now in US universities with faculty too joining in the melee. partying, dancing, drinking and drugs contribute. indian males and drivers are nothing compared to US university citizens if we go by media reports.

indian media is voyeuristic, and has low eq - ethical quotient. the beating girls got close to 100 hours of media coverage while eight security forves killed by militants got a passing mention, comparatively.

I fully agree with the above views.

Now that there is another side to this entire Girls molestation story , after more than 100 horus of media coverage all have got now only eggs on their face .
A similar thing happned IN 2005 back when a boy claimed he has passed an examination conducted by NASA and I am reproducing that article now

Saurabh Singh: The unabashed storyteller from UP

https://www.saddahaq.com/politics/NASAfraudsters/how-media-hyped-two-nasa-tales

In 2005, the media was awestruck when a boy from Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh topped the 'International Scientist Discovery' examination, supposedly conducted by NASA to discover the brightest scientific minds on earth.

The media felicitated him- painted him as a poster boy, the then President Dr A.P.J Abdul Kalam wished to meet him and UP legislators awarded him -- by passing a resolution in the assembly to donate a month's salary to a fund in Saurabh's name. And the small UP village - where nobody had ever gone abroad -- gushed with pride over his monumental success.

The boy would never have thought that the yarn he had otherwise spun for his family and friends, would be picked up by a local newspaper, and then by the national media.
The discovery of the hoax after the entire episode again made headlines for a month, after police and intelligence officials submitted a report to the government stating that certificates issued to him were fake and didn't carry either a stamp or monogram.

In the above story so much hype was created by the Media without porperly verifying to such an extent that even the then President Dr.Abdul Kalam deiced to meet that boy but soon the truth came out and everyone had eggs on their face .
Let the Media go GA GA GU GU over these sort of incidents but the Government must not get carried away and announce awards etc without doing their own independent verification of the same . This applies to this Rhotak Sisters case as well as other such cases in future .

Last edited:
Rohtak sisters demand narco test for probe

Rohtak sisters demand narco test for probe

Rohtak-sisters.jpg

The sisters approached Rohtak range IG Alok Kumar Roy to press their request, in the company of their parents and lawyer Attar Singh Panwar

CHANDIGARH: Embroiled in controversy following videos of them fighting alleged molesters, Sonipat sisters Arti and Pooja on Monday volunteered to undergo a narco analysis test in their bid to convince a special investigation team (SIT) for a probe to establish the truth.

The sisters approached Rohtak range IG Alok Kumar Roy to press their request, in the company of their parents and lawyer Attar Singh Panwar. They refuted the allegations against them by women and villagers who had submitted affidavits with the Rohtak DSP supervising the investigation.

The allegations had prompted the Haryana government to shelve the bravery award for the sisters announced earlier for Republic Day pending a probe into the matter.

"We are committed to taking this case to a logical end as it symbolizes the respect and dignity of women folk. It is an open secret that parents ask their daughters to stop going to schools or colleges after they complain of being sexually harassed on buses,"' said Arti at Rohtak.

The sisters along with their parents and lawyer hinted at legal action against the 'campaign' on social media sites targeting them.

"All this has been done to malign our image. We are ready for a narco test and would like all people who submitted affidavits to defend the accused to be administered one too," said the lawyer.

A video of Arti and Pooja beating up Mohit, Deepak and Kuldeep of Asan village for alleged molestation had gone viral. The trio was arrested at Sardar police station in Rohtak but subsequently released on bail.

Rohtak sisters demand narco test for probe - The Times of India

I think competition is increasing for maximum dumb after reading the post above

hi

i think ..the media is main culprit....after NIRBAYA INCIDENT in delhi....mainly all gals want attention seekers....showing that

all males are rapists......just show.....nothing else.....NOBODY CAN STOP RAPISTS IN THE WORLD....IT HAPPENS EVERY PART

OF THE WORLD.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back