• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Two deer tie up traffic in SFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the deer are leading a procession! Looks great...

I do not miss the analogy here..Had the same thing happened in India, either the poor deer would have been crushed under the wheels or we would have honked it so badly that the frightened deer would have jumped off the bridge and fallen into the sea below!!

Bw0pYM9CMAEJTxI.jpg

Two Deer Tie Up Traffic on Golden Gate Bridge

1. How did the deer got on the bridge despite barriers?
2. We must not complain about animals walking in the middle of the road, as it happens in heavenly USA cities too.
3. Good salman khan was not in a car driving on teh bridge.
4. In IIT madras, deer used to come near the hostel balcony, a calming sight.

Looks like the deer are leading a procession! Looks great...

I do not miss the analogy here..Had the same thing happened in India, either the poor deer would have been crushed under the wheels or we would have honked it so badly that the frightened deer would have jumped off the bridge and fallen into the sea below!!

Bw0pYM9CMAEJTxI.jpg

Two Deer Tie Up Traffic on Golden Gate Bridge
hi

thank god...its not in india.....indian drivers either killed them or made them suicide...lol

1. How did the deer got on the bridge despite barriers?
2. We must not complain about animals walking in the middle of the road, as it happens in heavenly USA cities too.
3. Good salman khan was not in a car driving on teh bridge.
4. In IIT madras, deer used to come near the hostel balcony, a calming sight.

hi

generally when i go to taramani from adayar...i used to take IIT bus....always deer roaming in the campus....still i enjoy too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back