• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TV show 'Who is beautiful, Kerala or Tamil women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is more handsome?
Iyer Mama or Iyengar Mama?

The diplomatic answer would be they are both sides of a TB coin! again don't ask me who's head and who's tail!! :lol:
By the way, whom do you prefer to vote?

Last edited:
l have not come across any lahari praising the ugly Gods The Truth - we will not accept ugly Gods - அழகே உன்னை ஆராதிக்கிறேன் is universal truth- அழகர் காேவில் உண்டு அசிங்கருக்கு இல்லை!

Last edited:
The diplomatic answer would be they are both sides of a TB coin! again don't ask me who's head and who's tail!! :lol:

I would need to judge all of them like a beauty contest.

That is Traditional costume round..talent round..then bare chested round to see best physique..then detail blood tests and ultrasound round for most healthy Mama...then I will crown the winner taking public vote into account too.

I am afraid that the discussion on this topic is breaching decoram of language in keeping with decency of expression.
I request the members to use their discretion to maintain the dignity of the forum, while posting messages.
Pardon me for my conservative outlook.

Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

I am afraid that the discussion on this topic is breaching decoram of language in keeping with decency of expression.
I request the members to use their discretion to maintain the dignity of the forum, while posting messages.
Pardon me for my conservative outlook.

Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

I agree.

But remember, diplomacy not guarantee results always. For that stern action is required!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back