• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TNUSRB Recruitment 2015 Tamil Nadu Police SI 1078 vacancies -

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2015 Tamil Nadu Police SI 1078 vacancies -

TNUSRB Recruitment 2015 - Tamil Nadu Police Sub-inspector Jobs / Vacancy details tnusrbexams.net
Detail of Vacancies : Sub-inspector (Taluk) :- 1078 posts
984 +94 (Backlog Women Ward)

Age Limit (As On 01/01/2015) – The applicant should have attained the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 28 years as on 01.07.2015 (should have been born on or after 01.07.1987
and on or before 01.07.1995). The upper age limit relaxation is relaxable.

Educational Qualification :
i. Candidates should possess a degree from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
ii. The candidate must have obtained the degree on or before the date of notification i.e. 08.02.2015.
iii. The graduation degree should have been obtained
a. after completion of SSLC and Higher Secondary course in the order of 10+2+3 pattern or
b. after completion of SSLC and Diploma in the order of 10+3+3 / 10+3+2 pattern or
c. from an Open University / Distance Education/ College after completion of SSLC and I.T.I in the order of 10+2+3 pattern.
iv. Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in X / XII / Degree. If not studied, candidates will have to pass the Tamil-Part II Test conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within 2 years of joining the service. -

See more at: TNUSRB Recruitment 2015 Tamil Nadu Police SI 1078 vacancies

Also read from here in Tamil
[url]http://www.dailythanthi.com/News/State/2015/02/10013825/Choose-from-1078-subinspectors.vpf

[/URL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back