• If you are using hotmail, outlook, live or rediffmail email and is trying to register or have registered with the website, please read this post.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thuglak going online soon ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thuglak

Dear all,

Thuklak management would like to know if you would be interested to subscribe thuklak magazine online. Kindly send your replies to the following address,

[email protected]

Your quick response will help expedite taking
thuglak online.

Regards.

PS: Please forward this information to you friends and relatives also.

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
Hi and welcome to the Tam Bram Forum,

regarding the online magazine, that would be great.
And subscriptions would also depend upon the pricing as well.

R

rsridhar

mr. tuglak, pls mention details about pricing, which will help us in replying

A

ashgene

I most welcome this and would like to subscribe to this. we have been waiting to see thuglak magazine online for a very long time especially for people who are away from our place.
We would be much happy to see it with a more interactive and professionally
managed website like for eg NDTV website or times of india. It will aso be a
treat if it has videos of interviews and dramas from esteemed cho Ramasamy and others akin.
Thank you

silverfox

Praveen:

I take it this magazine must be popular among Tamil Brahmins. Why so? And, doesn't the name involve some Mughul King or somebody? Is the magazine in English or in Tamil?

rxrajamo

Silverfox

Thuglak is one of the very few (probably the only one) magazines that present facts without any political coloring. The editor cho, is well known for his integrity, wit & political acumen. He was one of the very few to oppose the famed emergency. He is also one of the few in Tamilnadu talking agains casteism, religious terrorism etc. His famous "Appaism" as a counter to DMK's "Annaism" and his play "MuhamedBinTughlak" caricaturing the Indiragandhi regime are legendary.

Hope this helps.

Rgds
Ramki
silverfox said:
Praveen:

I take it this magazine must be popular among Tamil Brahmins. Why so? And, doesn't the name involve some Mughul King or somebody? Is the magazine in English or in Tamil?

rxrajamo

I am not sure if it is online yet and probably they are just testing the waters. I guess you can send an email to the address the OP gave.

Ramki

silverfox said:
Thank you, Ramki.
Where do I sign up for this magazine?

rxrajamo

IMHO, Thuglak is a magazine everyone should subscribe. For those who have subscribed please check out the Thuglak 35/36 anniversaries videos. It is very enlightening and entertaining.

P

prathap.j

Dear sir,

It is very essential to make thuklug magazine available online, so that u can reach all tamilians through out the world.

Thuglak on line - it is there already

Hello everybody,

Thuglak is already on line. But you will have to pay in $. May be due to some business reasons, they are not now available on INR payment.

GURUMURTHYJI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts

Thank you for visiting TamilBrahmins.com

You seem to have an Ad Blocker on.

We depend on advertising to keep our content free for you. Please consider whitelisting us in your ad blocker so that we can continue to provide the content you have come here to enjoy.

You can also donate financially if you can. Please Click Here on how you can do that.