• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think it over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I remember correct, it started when the capital letters used were thought as 'yelling'. Then followed the first round of fights.

After that member left, to my surprise, the fight started among friends! To support one friend, all others friends were attacked!
Even after I requested for :peace: to restore, no one payed heed! It is so sad indeed!! These group fights are disgusting.
My request to my dear Sis is to follow the 'saptapati'. :decision:

P.S:
May be I should have added this as the eighth step: "Please do not attack friends!" :grouphug:

Last edited:

P.S:
May be I should have added this as the eighth step: "Please do not attack friends!" :grouphug:

Ha Ha Ha..so now its an Asthakam?

Friendship is like a sea...its nice when its calm but sometimes when you walk back to the shore you might fail to see the Tsunami strike from the back.

dear VR !
your post very moving and made me to remember my mother
டெல்லிக்கு ராஜாவனாலும் தல்லிக்கு (தாயாருக்கு )பிள்ளைதான்
தாத்தாவனாலும் /பாட்டியனாலும் அம்மாவுக்கு நாம் குழ ந்தைகள் தான்
guruvayurappan

If I remember correct, it started when the capital letters used were thought as 'yelling'. Then followed the first round of fights.

After that member left, to my surprise, the fight started among friends! To support one friend, all others friends were attacked!
Even after I requested for peace to restore, no one payed heed! It is so sad indeed!! These group fights are disgusting.
My request to my dear Sis is to follow the 'saptapati'.

P.S:
May be I should have added this as the eighth step: "Please do not attack friends!"

I do not think I attacked any of my friends!!!

Airing ones own opinions is not attacking.

The title avvaiyar is more suitable for you

for you mudhu mozhigal and nannerigal :)

What about attacking a sibling along with now-extinct-friends???:confused:

WE have ALL made mistakes at different times and to different degrees.

No one here is perfect nor can be perfect.

As long as we do not taunt wantonly and persistently, :heh:

everything can be forgiven and forgotten!!!! :angel:

dear VR !
you were telling in olden age there were 3 avvaiyars on different periods .
we lucky to have 2 avvaiyars in the same period
guruvayurappan

Besides the general moderation, moderation to check if the comments and deviations being posted are relevant to core purpose of the thread is needed. The latter can only happen by the thread owner(s) if there is no self moderation by the members.

When we are not sure who is/are the mother/ mothers :confused:
what will be the plight of the child??? :fear:
At the slightest opportunity people butt in to headbutt!!:scared:

Foot notes:

A headbutt is a strike with the head, typically involving the use of robust parts of the cranium as the area of

impact. Effective headbutting involves striking a sensitive area of an opponent using the forehead such as the

nose of an opponent. It can be considered a risky but very effective maneuver as a misplaced strike can cause

greater injury to the person delivering the headbutt than to the person receiving it.

Serves him right too!!! :high5:

I couldnt read the time from the clock and hence the question.
I couldnt figure out easily how the time changes in the clock.

The colored balls show the time in hours and minutes.
My guess is that red ball gives the hours and the white ball the minutes.
My pop up blocks the image info.
You may try in your p.c.

Playboy clock??

What a let down!

I am sure some andropausal creatures would have expected more!LOL

Sorry to disappoint those creatures.
The clock resembles the dial in which
we are supposed to collect all the lead shots
in the central curve by careful maneuvering.
So I named it as playboy clock just for fun! :)

For play boys there is no specific or defined time for indulgence. All time is good time. So tehre is no need to know the time.

When director sridar was asked 'why he had named the movie - kadalikka neramillai' when everybody in the movie had plenty of time for kadal, he explained - that is not the meaning; all time is good for kadal, no specific time as day or night.

Hefner is till alive and kicking!

May be they need it to keep track of the duration of time! :)

But Hefner has money so he has the bunnies!LOL

Hefner-Bunnies-460_998355c.jpg

Oh! This play-kezham needs two bunnies to help him stand straight!!!:tsk:

Prasad Ji

Your post # 4559

Yes, I too hope Tmt VR's hair dryer works on the remote - using the GPS like an American drone
in Afghanistan & Pakistan.

She could probably push a few buttons, and maneuver a joystick sitting in Coimbatore [ now in the US ]
and give immense relief to my neighbor who has terrible constipation .

Yay Yem

You have got a chance to prove that you are a good Samaritan! :angel:
Don't lose the opportunity to make up with your territorial fanatic neighbor.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back