• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think it over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple: Person has two Personas

1st one..sweet and nice and considerate for the feeling of others

2nd one..if you mess with me..Mavane Gaali Da Ni!! LOL

Sounds like Dr. Jekyl and Mr.Hyde to me. Alternately, I read somewhere that rat is a symbol for the devil. The icon chosen by you with bared fangs reminds one also of the devil.

So, hereafter, if you quote the scriptures, do you prefer that we assume it is “the devil quoting the scriptures?”

P.S. Is anybody in the forum messing up with you?

Last edited:
Sounds like Dr. Jekyl and Mr.Hyde to me.
Alternately, I read somewhere that rat is a symbol forthe devil. The icon chosen by you with bared fangs remind one also of thedevil.
So, hereafter, if you quote the scriptures, do you prefer that we assume it is “the devil quoting the scriptures?”

P.S. Is anybodyin the forum messing up with you?

Nainaaaaaaa(Pronounced Madras Baasha Style.)

In Hinduism there is no Devil concept.
In Hinduism even Asuras pray to God and get boons from God.
Rat in Hinduism is a symbol of Darkness(Tamas) so I am reminding everyone when they see my Fangs to recite Tamaso Ma Jyotir Gamaya!!

P.S:For now there is no one messing with me in forum.

Dear Srimathi Renuka Ji,

What you wrote to me comparing me to others have shaken my faith on fellow human beings. How you described the fellow human beings, have shaken my faith in the teachings of our revered Gurus.

I thought, hate was with only with the likes of EVR. You have proved otherwise to me.

I just can not accept it. Coupled with the duplicity you practiced (we know what it was), I lost faith in this Forum.

I have no heart to continue. Sorry. You broke my heart. I will be working this out with Sri Praveen.

Regards,
KRS

Dear all,

Yesterday I got moderated in X rated thread some part of it which I was not to happy about.
I have sent KRS Ji a PM telling him how I felt.
So I hope we all move on and let yesterday be yesterday.
Hope members will respect my suggestion cos just as KRS calls me sister..A sister and brother dont fight for too long and forget it the next day.

I am writing this sincerely from my heart and not as a hypocrite.

renuka

Dear Srimathi Renuka Ji,

What you wrote to me comparing me to others have shaken my faith on fellow human beings. How you described the fellow human beings, have shaken my faith in the teachings of our revered Gurus.

I thought, hate was with only with the likes of EVR. You have proved otherwise to me.

I just can not accept it. Coupled with the duplicity you practiced (we know what it was), I lost faith in this Forum.

I have no heart to continue. Sorry. You broke my heart. I will be working this out with Sri Praveen.

Regards,
KRS

Dear KRS Ji,

You are being extremely unfair to me.I do not understand what you want from me.
You seem to be personal attacking me here.
I really do not like to trash all this out in public.
If you are not happy either send me a PM or ban me if you wish so but I feel its extremely unfair to even get Praveen involved in this.

I give up Sir..the case is closed on my side.I clearly wrote that even in your PM that I do not wish to discuss this further.
I am shocked to see that you are even sort of hinting the contents of my PM to you.
I thought a PM is supposed to be a PM.

Just leave it please...I need peace also.

If this goes on I have no choice but to ask you and Praveen to ban me cos I love forum a lot and find it hard not to log in.

You have broken more than my heart..I have nothing more to say.

P.S..I have taken down my picture even from the profile so you can safely go ahead and ban me if that will make you feel better.
Why should you leave becos of me.

Last edited:
Dear moderators,

When I joined up forum never did I see any requirement that one has to be of flawless character.
I hope in future you state that so that imperfect beings like me would not get in.

Somehow this reminded me of the Yudhisthira and the dog story. I am sure you all know that, but just to paraphrase, Yudhisthira would not (could not?) enter heaven until the dog was allowed in also. We can't all be Yudhisthira (for purposes of this forum), but even if we are just a dog, we should be able to get in.

At last Truce and Peace - well earned!

You hit at the root of the problem! :clap2:

Denied of food, the rat might have chosen soft human flesh

instead of the hard wooden door. :scared:

I myself have got bitten by rats a few times since I wriggle my toes (!) during sleep - :sleep:

which turns our to be an open invitation to the hungry rats! :hungry:

That nice pic of mine is in my profile so my "fans" can still see it!!LOL(just kidding..cant disappoint my fan club)

Wanted to be a rat with fangs and plague for while.

I will tell you a rat story.
Once in my college a big huge rat used to come to the attached bathroom every night and gnaw at the door all night long and it was impossible to sleep tru that noise.
So one night I got up and kicked the door hard and the rat got scared and ran away.

But next day it was back and that too in revenge mode cos I was sleeping and it was running all over me from head to toe non stop and I woke up screaming and pushed it off me.

I switched on the lights and the rat was staring back at me.
I got so mad with it and yelled at it and told it "I will give you some food daily and you dont gnaw the door and dont do this again to me"

You would not believe it the next day I started leaving some little food near the bathroom door and it would quietly eat and go and never bothered me again.

Yes Sir! Now YOU ARE!!! :scared:

Sounds like Dr. Jekyl and Mr.Hyde to me. Alternately, I read somewhere that rat is a symbol for the devil. The icon chosen by you with bared fangs reminds one also of the devil.

P.S. Is anybody in the forum messing up with you?

dear anujan,

Now you really make me feel like :Cry:!!!

Dear Srimathi Renuka Ji,

Regards,
KRS

The FORUM is not made up of JUST one person. :nono:

No one person is so important as to push people to take extreme steps! :nono:

Please reconsider (both of you) your hasty decisions.

The Forum is our extended family and all the members here are

equally necessary and equally important! :peace: :tea:

Dear KRS Ji,

You are being extremely unfair to me.I do not understand what you want from me.
You seem to be personal attacking me here.
I really do not like to trash all this out in public.
If you are not happy either send me a PM or ban me if you wish so but I feel its extremely unfair to even get Praveen involved in this.

I give up Sir..the case is closed on my side.I clearly wrote that even in your PM that I do not wish to discuss this further.
I am shocked to see that you are even sort of hinting the contents of my PM to you.
I thought a PM is supposed to be a PM.

Just leave it please...I need peace also.

If this goes on I have no choice but to ask you and Praveen to ban me cos I love forum a lot and find it hard not to log in.

You have broken more than my heart..I have nothing more to say.

P.S..I have taken down my picture even from the profile so you can safely go ahead and ban me if that will make you feel better.
Why should you leave becos of me.

I am sorry this a bad story :doh:

and does not fit the context. :pout:

Somehow this reminded me of the Yudhisthira and the dog story. I am sure you all know that, but just to paraphrase, Yudhisthira would not (could not?) enter heaven until the dog was allowed in also. We can't all be Yudhisthira (for purposes of this forum), but even if we are just a dog, we should be able to get in.

To make the mood lighter and more friendly...

Super Rats!

After the World War II, USA tested its nuclear weapons in the island of Engebi, in the western Pacific. Plants, animals, birds and fish were either destroyed or damaged by the intense radiations but the rats there had lived on “fit as a fiddle” and seemed to have acquired longer life spans!

Rats have an unparalleled capacity to survive and thrive. They are tough and talented in the art of surviving. They can squeeze through a hole less than half-an-inch in diameter; can climb up vertical surfaces; burrow through the soil and swim up to a mile against strong currents.

They can jump a height of three feet (equivalent to an adult man jumping a height of 36 feet) and drop from a height of 45 feet–without any fatal consequences (equivalent to a man dropping from a height of 540 feet without any fatality).

They can kill a prey double their size and gnaw through live electric wires without getting electrocuted. In addition to all these, they are extremely intelligent. Legends about their intelligence are abundant.

In 1348, rats brought Plague to Europe from the ports of Black Sea. The epidemic plague named as “Black death” raged for three years and killed 25 million people–25% of the Europe’s population at that time. Over the net few years, the number of deaths more than doubled.

Even now rats continue to spread deadly diseases like Typhus, Trichinosis, Lassa fever and Salmonella. They wreck enormous damage to property and cause fires by gnawing through live electric wires. In country side they feast on crops, chicken, duck, geese and even young lambs and pigs.

Rats are man’s worst enemy. No matter how we eliminate the rats, they are always replaced by the next generation. A single pair of rats can produce as many as 15,000 descendants in a single year!

The only good thing about rats is that they are valuable in testing new drugs and in medical research. Docile in captivity, rats need very little space and would eat almost anything!

Visalakshi Ramani

The FORUM is not made up of JUST one person. :nono:

No one person is so important as to push people to take extreme steps! :nono:

Please reconsider (both of you) your hasty decisions.

The Forum is our extended family and all the members here are

equally necessary and equally important! :peace: :tea:

Dear VR Ji,

Thank you for your kind words.
I am here only..I am not going anywhere.
I was just giving the option for anyone to ban me if I am too much of a pest.
So I will be here only.

[h=1]நாரத கானம்.[/h]
நாரத கானம் மூன்று உலகங்களிலும்,
மாறாப் புகழ் பெற்றது என அறிவோம்.

நாரதரும் தோல்வியினைத் தழுவி,
நாணமடைந்ததையும் அறிவோமா?

பால அனுமனுக்குப் பல வரங்கள்
பல தேவர்கள் உவந்து அளித்தனர்.

அனைத்து வேத வேதாந்தங்களிலும்,
அனைத்து வித சாஸ்திரங்களிலும்,

அனைத்து வகைக் கலைகளிலும்,
அளவிட முடியாத நிபுணத்துவம்!