• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The modern Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.
wolfs attract sheep drinking water downstream with sweet talk

I honestly don't understand who is the wolf and who is the innocent sheep here?! Me and Vaagmi ji have almost never interacted, apart from me PMing him once to wish happy new year. But since I am silent reader of most of his posts, I think I have a liking to the basic essence of his messages.

Besides, I think that 'ganging up' is something not so professional and cultured-looking. A forum as this, IMO, is a great place to open up one's perspectives, learn something new each day. Being closed-minded as in a 1-way street and sticking to just a small group that can be identified as 'one's own support network' are unnecessary and also unbefitting for the forum spirit -- so in that essence I congratulated Vaagmi ji.

I honestly don't understand who is the wolf and who is the innocent sheep here?! Me and Vaagmi ji have almost never interacted, apart from me PMing him once to wish happy new year. But since I am silent reader of most of his posts, I think I have a liking to the basic essence of his messages.

Besides, I think that 'ganging up' is something not so professional and cultured-looking. A forum as this, IMO, is a great place to open up one's perspectives, learn something new each day. Being closed-minded as in a 1-way street and sticking to just a small group that can be identified as 'one's own support network' are unnecessary and also unbefitting for the forum spirit -- so in that essence I congratulated Vaagmi ji.
of course , JR ji you are the wolf.lol

you mistook vaagmiji for wolf . sometimes these things happen.lol

JRji,
I agree with the zest of your post, on similar spirit calling names like Delhi-resident, or USA-resident, or Hindi-wala is childish.
A Hindu can be anywhere and practice his/her religious practice. We can differ on points but not on personalities. I too have been guilty of such behaviors in the past, I shall refrain from calling derogatory name calling.
I think it is high time we all agree to not divide us.

of course , JR ji you are the wolf.lol

you mistook vaagmiji for wolf . sometimes these things happen.lol

I fully agree. I can be the 'big bad wolf' sometimes! In the story of '3 little pigs' it is the wolf that makes them run around -- resulting in something constructive being done in the end. I would love to be the so-called wolf, if the confusion I cause has some productive value in the end.

I fully agree. I can be the 'big bad wolf' sometimes! In the story of '3 little pigs' it is the wolf that makes them run around -- resulting in something constructive being done in the end. I would love to be the so-called wolf, if the confusion I cause has some productive value in the end.

I do not know if some honourable members would like to run around.

So no possibility of constructive engagement.

the mindset is too set for most to change.

youngsters due to force of circumstances adapt to life around them and bond with those around

very seniors live in their make believe world in ivory towers and expect the world to revolve around them.

they can never do anything constructive as they are past that age.

they have retired from active living and expect the world to dance to their tunes

There are some who are nothing but a sitting duck continue to live in a dream world far from reality.

Such oldies who have no other work rather than coming here to blabber something without any basis do possess a sick mindset to pass adverse comments provoking other Members.

They have absolutely no idea about doing anything constructively except to suggest the ways and means to coveniently fabricate a well drafted horoscope to suit or to match with other which in normal sense won’t agree. With mindful of such crooked ideas they are only capable of preaching others day in and day out. They are good for nothing except to pass negative criticism bcos that is the very easy thing one can do without exercising the mind. They have nothing to perform actively except to dance to the tune of their devil possessed mind. And when someone fails to fall in line, they get berserk and shall spit venom.

We need to thank God for they keep us entertained whole day without any Member getting bored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back