• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The less fortunate

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are always some forum or other to discuss/show off the knowledge. Is there any forum for brahmins to discuss the
feelings of parents whose children are less intelligent and who need company?

I do not understand the post. There are enough people here to put you down, even if you were Bill Gates or Einstein, just because you are a brahmin. So be careful of what you wish for.

There are always some forum or other to discuss/show off the knowledge. Is there any forum for brahmins to discuss the

Sri. Sripadarajan, greetings.

My children are as intelligent as any other child. How ever, I have no difficulty in giving company to any such person mentioned by you. I can be contacted in my PM to obtain my personal contact details, if you need it.

Cheers!

Shri Sripadarajan,

If you will kindly clarify whether the children are handicapped in some way (now euphemistically called as "differently abled") or whther they are just below average in scoring marks, it will be helpful.

Shri Prasad's remarks "There are enough people here to put you down, even if you were Bill Gates or Einstein, just because you are a brahmin. So be careful of what you wish for. " are surely biased, I feel. So, pl. don't take it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back