• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The inimitable

• Thread starter Thread starter Nara
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
dear nara,

i dedicate this to nara & mrs N

this is an ode to the handsome you, goatee and all, deep set expressionful eyes vs your very beautiful iyengar wife with the classic traditional iyengar charm.

do not mistake me, but l.r. quite inimitably describes the mankind, laced with humour and a dash of sarcasm.

www.in.com/music/policekaran-magal/songs-55441.html+policekaran+magal+songs+free+download&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&source=www.google.ca]POLICEKARAN MAGAL[/url]

from policekaran magal, chandrababu accompanying the good lady....

....do not mistake me, but l.r. quite inimitably describes the mankind, laced with humour and a dash of sarcasm.

www.in.com/music/policekaran-magal/songs-55441.html+policekaran+magal+songs+free+download&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&source=www.google.ca]POLICEKARAN MAGAL[/url].
K, you won't believe it, but me and mrs, always at each others case, pulling leg all the time. This is perfect.

BTW, the link does not work, but I figured it out, this must be poranthalum ambalaya ...

Cheers!

I definitely agree that L.R. Eshwari's voice is inimitable!

There was a famous அம்மன் Temple near my place during my teenage years (it still is there :)) and there was this famous event conducted every year during ஆடி மாசம்?! It is called பூச்சொரிதல் திருவிழா! It used to go on for about a week and there would be processions of carts fullof beautiful flower decorations of Amman and also carrying lots of flowers for the Amman in the temple!

These processions would start at around 9 to 10 pm everynight and go on throughout midnight to early morning! The speakers would be blaring with Amman songs right from evening till midnight and again as early as 4 am in the mornings!

This was the time when I really came to know who L.R. Eshwari was and infact fell in love with her songs!!!

So, here you go guys, this was one of the songs that went blarring! -

Kind regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back