• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Global Financial Chicanery: Biggest threat to Markets and Democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandb

Fundamental economic principle - The Law of Demand and Supply determines prices of commodities.

New Economic principle - The prices of commodities are not determined by demand and supply but by the global financial cabal indulging in financial futures and derivative trading.

Two brilliant articles by M R Venkatesh below - Parts 1 and 2. It is so detailed in its expose that leaves you breathless.

Vijayvaani.com

Vijayvaani.com

Fundamental economic principle - The Law of Demand and Supply determines prices of commodities.

New Economic principle - The prices of commodities are not determined by demand and supply but by the global financial cabal indulging in financial futures and derivative trading.

Two brilliant articles by M R Venkatesh below - Parts 1 and 2. It is so detailed in its expose that leaves you breathless.

Vijayvaani.com

Vijayvaani.com
Dear Anand,
Excellent articles. But alas ! in India no one is going to see the disaster predicted!

Dear Mr Anand
The articles are a 'must read' for anyone trying to learn about derivatives and also the deleterious impact on the global economy caused by the combined havoc played by the financial speculators and the greedy media moghuls. With regard to the comment of Sangom Sir, let me say that we dismiss Mr Lalu Yadav as a joker. He has on more than one occasion spoken against the derivative trading in foodgrains and commodities. He made this point even in parliamentary debate on price rise. One need not b e technically and intellectually competent to speak on economics but common sense logic should apply.
Because, it seems that the bureaucrats are on the pay packets of the so called cabal, they do not have the nerve to take on them.
Good subject to debate and trust this gets noticed and reacted very well to make a mark You have started a good post
In fact, a big debate should be witnessed
T R Ramamurthy

Dear Mr Anand
The articles are a 'must read' for anyone trying to learn about derivatives and also the deleterious impact on the global economy caused by the combined havoc played by the financial speculators and the greedy media moghuls. With regard to the comment of Sangom Sir, let me say that we dismiss Mr Lalu Yadav as a joker. He has on more than one occasion spoken against the derivative trading in foodgrains and commodities. He made this point even in parliamentary debate on price rise. One need not b e technically and intellectually competent to speak on economics but common sense logic should apply.
Because, it seems that the bureaucrats are on the pay packets of the so called cabal, they do not have the nerve to take on them.
Good subject to debate and trust this gets noticed and reacted very well to make a mark You have started a good post
In fact, a big debate should be witnessed
T R Ramamurthy
Dear Shri Ramamurthy,

When I wrote, "But alas ! in India no one is going to see the disaster predicted!" what I meant was no one who is powerful and can do something about it. Laloo Prasad is now not in a position to exert any pressure on GOI, though I have also a high opinion about him.

Laloo Prasad is now not in a position to exert any pressure on GOI, though I have also a high opinion about him.
Sangom Sir,
Unfortunately, we Indians do not have the habit of calling a spade a spade. The right message could be even from wrong persons.
This is my point. In fact, derivatives is a topic upon which I am collecting data. Sir, you seem to be an ex-banker. If you can give some reference material which you feel could be reliable, please do so. I will send you a PM
regards
T R Ramamurthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back