• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Documentary of Sturggle to Success... Success to Excellence...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The youtube uploads of the documentary... "Anandi... the journey continues".....

Dear All,
When I came across this site for the first time... " tamilbrahmins.com", I felt very proud and immediately thought of sharing my story with all of you. A brahmin girl came from a remote village of Palakkad and getting a name for herself and for her family in Gujarat- The land of our Father of Nation.. is something unimaginable.
So, here I am sharing the documentary made by my staff and students with you all.
I owe to them a lot for understanding me. But I owe my life to God and my mother.
Anandi​
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw2jJePL0jM

The Documentary..... Struggle to Success....Success to Excellence....

Dear All

When I came across this site for the first time... " tamilbrahmins.com", I felt very proud and immediately thought of sharing my story with all of you. A brahmin girl came from a remote village of Palakkad and getting a name for herself and for her famil in Gujarat- The land of our Father of Nation.. is something unimaginable.
So, here I am sharing the documentary made by my staff and studens with you all.
I owe to them a lot for understanding me. But I owe my life to God and my mother.
Anandi
YouTube - ‪ANANDI- THE JOURNEY CONTINUES PART-ONE.wmv‬‏

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 98
Hats off to you and Your students. All the very best in your Future Endeavour.

Thank you so much sir, if I have done anything wrong by uploading this for all, then please forgive me for the same. Actually, some of my well wishers and friends insisted me to upload this story and the documentary on this site. they told me that I should tell this to all so that younger generation will understand if you work hard and beleive in yourself you can acheive what you want to become in life. due to their persuation I have uploaded this in this site. I don't know I have done a good thing or not. before thinking twice I did what they told me. If You think I have done immaturily please excurse my immaturity. I have not done this for any fame or something. I felt proud to share this with my own community. that is it. thanks and with respects. Anandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back