• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

the challenge of leaving ones home town

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left my hometown Trichy when I was 23, with no real facility with spoken English, let alone the written form to USA to continue my higher studies.

Had $8 in my pocket (foreign reserve allowed for foreign travel at that time) and flew for the first time in my life. The Pan Am flight to New York from New Delhi turned out to be a very eventful one. More of that for another day.

Arriving in New York much later than scheduled, my cousin's husband who was supposed to pick me up at Kennedy left thinking that I was not on that flight. I came out, found that he was not there and took a cab to Brooklyn. Lo and behold, the cabby was a tall rugged looking black man and not understanding his accent, I gave him my address book, pointing to my cousin's address. I was terribly afraid during the trip, imagining of various things the cabby might do. He promptly dropped me off at the address, charged me exactly $6.50 if I remember and was happy to get the $1 tip I gave him. My cousin was surprised I arrived there earlier than her husband, who was taking the subway back. My cousin was also surprised that the cabby did not take advantage, giving me a tour of the city and charging me more.

The experience of classes at the new University was even more eventful. I took two theory courses from the same Professor, who was from Oklahoma and had a very heavy accent. I had problem understanding the normal American accent (if there was one), let alone a deep southern one. I did not understand a single word he uttered and after a few classes, I approached him with trepidation, admitting of my handicap. He then made an accommodation for me, slowed down and tried to speak more deliberately and would look at me and shake his head affirmatively after each sentence. I shook my head ever so slightly in acknowledgement and this continued, I don't know for how long, but long enough for him to talk in a normal manner within a short time.

I would always remember these acts of kindness for a stranger, without any social graces nor any knowledge of the American culture at that time. But these were not time bound. I still experience such a kindness and I am blessed.

Regards,
KRS

Last edited:
Dear KRS Sir,

You have made this thread lively! Hope to see some more posts from you.

Now about the 'Amezhican English': Our son told me that the large coffee would be toooo much to drink and advised to order for

a small cup. The maid in the shop asked me 'kzheemshu gA?' (க்ழீம்ஷு கா3), with a question mark in her face! I was clean

bowled... Glancing my helpless state, my DH rushed to the spot, translated to me as 'cream sugar?' Then I could get a coffee

with cream and splenda!! :D

Regards..........

Thank you Srimathi RR Ji.

Regarding the American language and custom, it took me a while to learn to say, 'Good morning. I am fine, and you?' for a simple 'Good morning, how are you?' without really going in to a litany of how I really felt! To this day, I always wonder where the 'on' in the expression 'Come on in' comes in!

I also had to learn and believe me it took me a while on how to use the shower curtain while showering so I don't flood the floor, not to speak of how to properly use the western toilet. No one taught me and I was ashamed to ask.

But one is always learning. I do not usually chew gum, but at a recent meeting I wanted to refresh my mouth and got a gum from the nearby vending machine. As I was struggling to open the packet, a young bright lad, who had just arrived from India, showed me up by easily opening the packet for me, while saying 'you must remember, this is American made, so the packaging must be open friendly!'. What I did not learn in my 42 years of living here, the kid taught me in a second!

Regards,
KRS

America is unique in one respect - language and accent!

I lived in UK for more than a decade, but did not acquire any regional accent (midlands) and my way of expression was mostly indian.

But people who go to US quickly change over to american drawls(?); even in UK I found that the british who were in US for some years picked up american accent, but the americans in UK still retained their native accent.

Even now, my nephews and nieces, when they return to india after a spell (about 3 years) talk with a strong american accent.

Why this is so?

Dear K R S Sir,

My sister-in-law lives in West Virginia and one of our nephews from SingArach Chennai visited her. He was elated to see the hot

shower fixed in a bath tub, pulled the curtains and had a hearty bath for about half an hour! My s-i- l found water coming down
the staircase and could guess what had happened! Yes... The shower curtains were outside the bath tub!!
:bathbaby:

Regards...........

In a norman wisdom movie, the fumbling wisdom will cross the water and electrical lines; the old couple watching tv will shocked to see water gushing out of tv after the announcement - now you will enjoy niagara falls. History repeats.

Dear K R S Sir,

My sister-in-law lives in West Virginia and one of our nephews from SingArach Chennai visited her. He was elated to see the hot

shower fixed in a bath tub, pulled the curtains and had a hearty bath for about half an hour! My s-i- l found water coming down
the staircase and could guess what had happened! Yes... The shower curtains were outside the bath tub!!
:bathbaby:

Regards...........

Sir,
I t is very painful to leave one's native soil. But in these days of matrerialistic tendencies , it is unavoidable. But you come back after realing what you wanted to and one must not be ungrateful to the motherland.
sundararajan.

America is unique in one respect - language and accent!

I lived in UK for more than a decade, but did not acquire any regional accent (midlands) and my way of expression was mostly indian.

But people who go to US quickly change over to american drawls(?); even in UK I found that the british who were in US for some years picked up american accent, but the americans in UK still retained their native accent.

Even now, my nephews and nieces, when they return to india after a spell (about 3 years) talk with a strong american accent.

Why this is so?

Dear Sri "Sarang",

True. I have also observed this change in accent especially in most of our people return from US. Perhaps they want to be recognised as US citizen, for which only their dress and accent can help. In my opinion, the "American(US)" accent of spoken English in States has been influenced by the early immigrants like Irish, Dutch and Germans from Europe.

In the case of England as the whimsical Phonetics Professor Henry Higgins tutors the very Cockney Eliza Doolittle, in "Pygmalion" the famous play of Bernard Shaw, to transform her to pass as a Lady in the midst of educated class, we learnt the language not only to speak, but to educate ourselves. In the process we evolved our own English accent.

Interestingly, In the preface
to the Play, Shaw laments
"The English have no respect for their language, and will not teach their children to speak it. They spell it so abominably that no man can teach himself what it sounds like. It is impossible for an Englishman to open his mouth without making some other Englishman hate or despise him. German and Spanish are accessible to foreigners: English is not accessible even to Englishmen".

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Thank u sir... It is true that we do... But let me know why we brahmins do not speak sanskrit.. And speak only in tamil... And also pls advice why the tanjore brahmins speak differently from trinelveli or palakkad brahmins... The right honorable srinivasa sastri was called silver tongue for speaking not his mother tongue but english.. Why he got that and not we tell anyone for that in our own languauge,,,adoptation is a part of the culture of migrators.. I remember when living in mumbai convent educated children used to correct my phonetics like.. Calculator etc... Brahmins are the culprit in every moment and they are the first one to adopt to the natives dilect and change to other habits leaving our own culture and what not.. For example panchakatcham and madichar... Tell me if u still wear dothi when going in the american street...or even in your own office in india... It is ones OWN preference and this is how human race is surviving ..

Last edited:
Dear Sri Sarang Ji,

You said:

Why this is so?

For myself, my wife says that my accent changes to 'American' while I am talking to Americans and to 'Tamilish' (English with Tamil accent) while I am speaking to my Indian friends. If this is true, it is not conscious.

I think, this is so because, while you live in America, you find out the cadence and the 'accent' that best suit your audience, without them constantly asking 'what did you say?'.

Regards,
KRS

Last edited:
I took the risk of leaving a good job and the warmth of home when I chose to go to Sultanate of Oman at the age of 50. When I found that I could not save even a lakh of Rupees after 18 years of service of holding an executive position, I took the decision of accepting the invitation to go abroad to earn some money for my retired life. Since my son was in the first year of his engineering Course, I had to leave my wife in Bangalore to take care of him. After the initial ebullience of seeing life abroad, I started feeling loneliness and even wondered why I had left a good job and the comfort of settled family life. It was my friend Hamid Meeran (a seasoned Gulfite from Tirunelveli) a salesman in our Company who kept my spirits up by requesting me not to despair and assured that mind will get settled down after a few months. He was correct. I accepted the change and concentrated on my job. Within a few months I got my promotions and in an year my wife joined me and shuttling between Bangalore and Muscat, she took care of me and my son. Professionally I was very much satisfied when I was asked to head the accounts department of a big Supermarket chain under the British Management.
I had a good innings in Sultanate and continued for eight years, before I took a decision to return to Bangalore.
During my stay abroad I learnt a lot about life and goodness of humanity. My attitude towards others also changed a lot. I understood the true meaning for the word "love". When we break the artificial barriers that we put around us in the name of Nationality, Religion, Caste, Language etc., we see a different world of happiness. Every part and act of our life is predestined, it is upto us to play the Cards dealt at the time of our birth.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Brahmanyan Sir:

Nice post... very interesting to know a small part of your life experience.

I am very intrigued by your concluding line, "Every part and act of our life is predestined..."

Is this not the essence of the so-called "Fatalism"?

You also say,"It's upto us to play the Cards dealt at the time of our birth". Here I see a sense of FREEWILL..

My interpretation of what you have described is this -

1. You were not materially happy with the job in India.

2. You were looking for a chance to change this - an opportunity came along, by randomness, and you used it.

3. In Muscat, initially you had some difficulty; another Indian helped you to tide over the difficulty.

4. You earned "good money" and had valuable life experience.

All happened very randomly.. the basic impetus was your willingness to take risk and make an effort to CHANGE a bleak situation, financially.

It all worked out well and good. For many others, such random opportunity might not have come along....even it came, perhaps not ended well.. and a combination thereof..!

Why then do you say "Life if Predestined"?

I ask this because, in my view, mostly India is suffering from this feeling of "FATALISM" and that's part of the problem, and not the Solution in this early 21st Century.

I would like to listen to you on this matter.

Warm Regards.

Y

ps. I know you are my Super Senior at Madura College, Madurai! I studied there between1967--1971. Then moved to the MK University Dept at Nagamalai (1971-1979).

Last edited:
Dear Brahmanyan Sir:

I am very intrigued by your concluding line, "Every part and act of our life is predestined..." Is this not the essence of the so-called "Fatalism"?

You also say,"It's upto us to play the Cards dealt at the time of our birth". Here I see a sense of FREEWILL..

uncle Yams, i have responded to one such similar post in yet another thread.. I wonder if you have responded, or i missed to see it.

i quote again.. fatalism and freewill, though contradictory to each other, both can complement each other, for the betterment of mankind.

I have quoted this below, logical sequencing there too..give it a shot, on this, please

• If it is fated for you to recover from this illness, then you will recover whether you call a doctor or not.
  • Likewise, if you are fated not to recover, you will not do so whether you call a doctor or not.
  • But either it is fated that you will recover from this illness, or it is fated that you will not recover.
  • Therefore it is futile to consult a doctor

Dear Sri ShivKC Ji,

You have said:
  • If it is fated for you to recover from this illness, then you will recover whether you call a doctor or not.
  • Likewise, if you are fated not to recover, you will not do so whether you call a doctor or not.
  • But either it is fated that you will recover from this illness, or it is fated that you will not recover.
  • Therefore it is futile to consult a doctor

So, as a Hindu, may I ask, how you explin this conundrum? Are you a believer in Karma theory?

Regards,
KRS

Dear Sri Sarang Ji,

You said:

For myself, my wife says that my accent changes to 'American' while I am talking to Americans and to 'Tamilish' (English with Tamil accent) while I am speaking to my Indian friends. If this is true, it is not conscious.

I think, this is so because, while you live in America, you find out the cadence and the 'accent' that best suit your audience, without them constantly asking 'what did you say?'.

Regards,
KRS

Sri KRS ji -

My children who are born and brought up in USA speak in local American accent with their friends but talk in Tamilish accent when I introduce them to Indians in USA or India LoL They talk in Tamil with us unless they I anger them ...

Regards

The challenge of leaving ones home town

Dear Brahmanyan Sir:

Nice post... very interesting to know a small part of your life experience.

I am very intrigued by your concluding line, "Every part and act of our life is predestined..."
Is this not the essence of the so-called "Fatalism"?

My interpretation of what you have described is this -

1. You were not materially happy with the job in India.

2. You were looking for a chance to change this - an opportunity came along, by randomness, and you used it.

3. In Muscat, initially you had some difficulty; another Indian helped you to tide over the difficulty.

4. You earned "good money" and had valuable life experience.

All happened very randomly.. the basic impetus was your willingness to take risk and make an effort to CHANGE a bleak situation, financially.
It all worked out well and good. For many others, such random opportunity might not have come along....even it came, perhaps not ended well.. and a combination thereof..!
Why then do you say "Life if Predestined"?
I ask this because, in my view, mostly India is suffering from this feeling of "FATALISM" and that's part of the problem, and not the Solution in this early 21st Century.
I would like to listen to you on this matter.
Warm Regards.

Y

ps. I know you are my Super Senior at Madura College, Madurai! I studied there between1967--1971. Then moved to the MK University Dept at Nagamalai (1971-1979).

Dear Sri "Yamaka",

It is wonderful to know that you are Student of Madura College, where I did my intermediate in 1948-50. I was lucky to be there when the College celebrated its Diamond Jubilee. I have posted few of my experiences in the Madura College Group in Yahoo Group site.

Well,to begin with, I agree fully with your interpretation of my post. But I don't think I suffer from the feeling of "Fatalism" when I say our life is predestined. As an optimist I strive my best to utilize the available opportunities given to me to shape my life from the time of my birth. It is my personal experience that I found many things that "happen/ happened" in my life, over which I have/had no control. Even I do not know whether my birth is of my choice. There are many unanswered questions in life which make me to hold that my life is "predestined". Even the opportunities that were given to me are "predestined". Perhaps my words are inadequate to convey my inner feelings correctly, but I will hold on to my view until I get a better answer.

Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Last edited:
Some of my nephews and nieces are born and brought up in the USA. They can never talk English in any accent other than

that of the Americans. Even when they try to speak in Tamil, they get 'ra' as 'zha'. (vazhEn, pAkkazhEn etc!). :blah:

Will they and succeeding generations lose touch (in terms of language, culture and behaviour) with the land of their ancestors like west indian, malay and south african tamils, despite modern facilities of proximity like internet, skype, chat, ebooks and evideos, which were not available for the early emigrants?

I think, when they get financial security and more free time guaranteed by the future economies, they will show more interest to get to the roots. My experience as of today is one in five are subscribing to 'return of the prodigal son'.

Some of my nephews and nieces are born and brought up in the USA. They can never talk English in any accent other than

that of the Americans. Even when they try to speak in Tamil, they get 'ra' as 'zha'. (vazhEn, pAkkazhEn etc!). :blah:

Dear Sri "Yamaka",

It is wonderful to know that you are Student of Madura College, where I did my intermediate in 1949-51. I was lucky to be there when the College celebrated its Diamond Jubilee. I have posted few of my experiences in the Madura College Group in Yahoo Group site.

Well,to begin with, I agree fully with your interpretation of my post. But I don't think I suffer from the feeling of "Fatalism" when I say our life is predestined. As an optimist I strive my best to utilize the available opportunities given to me to shape my life from the time of my birth. It is my personal experience that I found many things that "happen/ happened" in my life, over which I have/had no control. Even I do not know whether my birth is of my choice. There are many unanswered questions in life which make me to hold that my life is "predestined". Even the opportunities that were given to me are "predestined". Perhaps my words are inadequate to convey my inner feelings correctly, but I will hold on to my view until I get a better answer.

Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Shri Brahmanyan,

I understand that I am entering into a reply post by you to Shri Yamaka, who is well-known for his stand, without so much as a 'by your leave'. Still I think that some confusion with respect to the notions of 'destiny' and 'free will' can be reconciled to some extent, if only we use the words 'pre-determinism' and 'free will' along with the 'chance' factor, as, for instance, one Trungpa Rinpoche, a Tibetan scholar, has done. Shri Yamaka may well be convinced from his own life experience that things happen in a 'random' manner or that something called 'chance' plays a crucial role in natural phenomena and perhaps governs also the course of our individual lives. But no one is sure whether this 'chance' factor itself is circumscribed in itself, say, like the six phases of the die ('dice' taken singularly), so that only one of those six faces can turn up when you roll and cast the die. 'Pre-determinism', on the other hand, exists as a factor in the natural phenomena because of well-known 'natural laws' that are either self-evident or discovered by us and perhaps it runs in the course of our lives also, because of the 'historical continuity' of the social, political, economic, cultural, and such other factors governing the society in which an individual finds himself growing up and coming into self-consciousness at any point of time or any particular place on earth. Within these over all spheres of 'chance' and 'pre-determinism', we can still make allowances for an individual's 'free will', which is no doubt shaped to some extent by the over all factors of 'chance' and 'pre-determinism'. Thus, on coming into self-consciousness, we appear to make our 'choices' in life with respect to, say, education, career, marriage or the size of our family, life-style, etc., or to do or not do something, act in a particular way or in some other way and so forth. Thus, we apparently seem to be the master of our life to some extent though in reality we are not the masters thereof fully. If only you take the illustration of my writing this comment on this website in the English language to other Tamils who are based either in a national entity called 'India' or in the foreign nation called the 'U.S.A.' and ponder a little over it, you will understand how within an overall sphere of the 'chance' factor, a sort of social-economic-cultural 'pre-determinism' works and how the 'free will' factor has also made inroads on it. Ultimately, there may even be a sphere of 'habit' - our habitual modes of thinking, feeling or acting at an individual plane - or the 'standard operating procedure' of an organization that tends to 'routinize' everything -- that seems to take over and make a dent on our 'free will' to some extent, though 'habits' that are self-acquired, and 'procedures' that are man-made can be changed 'at will', if we make a determined effort towards it. I hope that I have made myself clear in spite of the complex way in which I have expressed these ideas acquired from a reading of the Tibetan scholar's works.

Dear Sri "Yamaka",

It is wonderful to know that you are Student of Madura College, where I did my intermediate in 1949-51. I was lucky to be there when the College celebrated its Diamond Jubilee. I have posted few of my experiences in the Madura College Group in Yahoo Group site.

Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Brahmanyan Sir:

Thanks for the nice reply..

Some scattered thoughts about my life, as "Thirumbi Parkkiraen".

1. My going to Madura College and Madurai Kamaraj University was the best thing happened to me.

Is it the "Vithi" as my parents always say that drove me there? I don't think so... it just so happened randomly..

2. I met my wonderful wife in the Biology Dept during my PhD program.. Was it "Vithi"? I don't think so... it just so happened randomly...

3. She is from a very scholarly and Religious Supremacist family... still she loves me - A self-proclaimed Atheist" and felt that I am a "FRESH AIR in her life". Was it "Vithi"? I don't think so.. it just so happened randomly.

4. We raised two wonderful kids in a "Secular Household", exactly as we planned.

5. Although my wife is an infrequent worshiper going to Temple, she feels that by hard work, good planning and execution one can have a life one wants.. as I do advocate.

We don't ascribe anything to the "Vithi" or "Being Pre-destined".

In other words, we all have FREEWILL and it's up to us whether to use it or not...

There is also an element of randomness in all sphere of life... whether we believe in "Vithi" or not. Whether we worship a God or not..

Regards.

Y

Dear Brahmanyan Sir:

Thanks for the nice reply..

Some scattered thoughts about my life, as "Thirumbi Parkkiraen".

1. My going to Madura College and Madurai Kamaraj University was the best thing happened to me.

Is it the "Vithi" as my parents always say that drove me there? I don't think so... it just so happened randomly..

2. I met my wonderful wife in the Biology Dept during my PhD program.. Was it "Vithi"? I don't think so... it just so happened randomly...

3. She is from a very scholarly and Religious Supremacist family... still she loves me - A self-proclaimed Atheist" and felt that I am a "FRESH AIR in her life". Was it "Vithi"? I don't think so.. it just so happened randomly.

4. We raised two wonderful kids in a "Secular Household", exactly as we planned.

5. Although my wife is an infrequent worshiper going to Temple, she feels that by hard work, good planning and execution one can have a life one wants.. as I do advocate.

We don't ascribe anything to the "Vithi" or "Being Pre-destined".

In other words, we all have FREEWILL and it's up to us whether to use it or not...

There is also an element of randomness in all sphere of life... whether we believe in "Vithi" or not. Whether we worship a God or not..

Regards.

Y

Dear Sri "Yamala",

I appreciate and respect your views.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Shri Brahmanyan,
I hope that I have made myself clear in spite of the complex way in which I have expressed these ideas acquired from a reading of the Tibetan scholar's works.

Dear Sri Sankaran,

You are most welcome to enter the discussion. Though I read your post a few times, I have not fully understood the purport of the message of Trungpa Rinpoche, the Tibetan scholar. Perhaps I may have to study the same again.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Sri Sankaran,

You are most welcome to enter the discussion. Though I read your post a few times, I have not fully understood the purport of the message of Trungpa Rinpoche, the Tibetan scholar. Perhaps I may have to study the same again.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Sri Sankaran,

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Shri Brahmanyan,

Thanks for allowing me to enter into the discussion between yourself and Shri Yamaka. I do understand your difficulty in not being able to quite comprehend the purport of the message of Trungpa Rinpoche, the Tibetan scholar referred to by me. As usual, I have not cut paragraphs and made it appear rather heavy reading perhaps with somewhat lengthy and complex sentences.

The approach of the Tibetan scholar is in line with his Buddhist background. If one does not advert to or believe in the existence of 'God' or in the doctrine of 'Karma' (or 'Vithi' as referred to by Shri Yamaka), then the 'Concentric spheres' or 'Circles within circles' type of 'symbolic language' used by him can be used to describe the 'reality of existence' as experienced by us.

On the other hand, as a devout Tamil Brahmin, though not very orthodox and quite cosmopolitan in your own way, you do still believe in 'God', His 'Creation' and 'Karma' (or 'Vithi') governing the course of life of every individual being on earth, then you will certainly have difficulty in comprehending fully, or for that matter appreciating, what the Tibetan scholar has to say about the course of our life on earth. Buddhism does not advert to 'God' or accept 'Karma' fully.

It was an attempt to leave out 'destiny', which term is mired in a controversy between 'believers' and 'non-believers', and still get an understanding of what 'governs' or 'determines' the course of our lives and also, the sort of 'choices' that we do appear to make of our own 'free will'. 'Change' takes place because of the exercise of our 'free will'. The concept of 'responsibility' is based on the premise of our 'free will' to choose 'good' from 'bad' actions using our 'reason' or 'sense of discrimination. At the same time, 'predictability' as a factor also governs our lives to some extent alongside our 'free will' and the ability to bring about 'changes' because of the general tendency to conform to one's social and cultural environment and behave in line with one's customs and traditions, which in turn are based on the 'historical continuity' of a given society at any particular point of time in any particular place. They appear as 'contradictions', but if we accept that 'contradictions' and 'pairs of opposites' are exactly what constitute the essence of our lives here on earth, then we understand better.

As I said, such an exposition of 'reality' may not be easily understood or appeal to everyone, but then, given the diversity of our background and the influences to which we are all subject, there can hardly be 'consensus' on any subject and we can only 'agree to disagree' among ourselves in a polite manner, respecting the other's views, as you yourself have done here with respect to the views of Shri Yamaka on, say, on 'Vithi'. I hope this clarifies the subject to some extent.

Shri Brahmanyan,

It was an attempt to leave out 'destiny', which term is mired in a controversy between
As I said, such an exposition of 'reality' may not be easily understood or appeal to everyone, but then, given the diversity of our background and the influences to which we are all subject, there can hardly be 'consensus' on any subject and we can only 'agree to disagree' among ourselves in a polite manner, respecting the other's views, as you yourself have done here with respect to the views of Shri Yamaka on, say, on 'Vithi'. I hope this clarifies the subject to some extent.

Dear Sri Sankaran,

It is so kind of you to have taken the trouble of clarifying the message of the Tibetan Scholar Trungpa Rinpoche.

Perhaps you are right to some extent in your assessment of me and my thoughts on the subject when you say " Tamil Brahmin, though not very orthodox and quite cosmopolitan in your own way, you do still believe in 'God', His 'Creation' and 'Karma' (or 'Vithi') governing the course of life of every individual being on earth, then you will certainly have difficulty in comprehending fully". I do accept my limitations to comprehend the happenings in life which has thrown a lot of unanswered questions , for which I continue searching for answers.

Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back