• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

thalaivar's health

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not too convinced by the snippets of news given by dhanush or ayesh rajni. just a few minutes ago, came the hindu online update, that rajni now is in ICU again. in s'pore.

what could be wrong?

The Hindu : States / Tamil Nadu : Rajnikanth admitted to ICU in Singapore

K:

Yes..yes... Rajini's health is deteriorating... in the last 40 days or so, he has been in and out of ICU...in different hospitals, why?

I believe he has respiratory distress, fluid accumulation in his lungs and the kidney is failing to do the job.. all are pretty serious than what Danush & family pretend to know or telling the world!

As AR Rahman said, let us not speculate bad things for Rajini; let's hope he gets home ASAP.

Probably, Rajini has been smoking and drinking too much all along for quite sometime - pure speculation in my part! Sorry.

Wait & watch.

Y

rajni is a public figure with a huge following. including yours truly. no matter that ARR says that we should not think 'bad', a regular health plus some description of what is happening is the best way to avoid any speculation, good or bad.

in the west, they treat illness with respect. we indians, make a melodrama out of it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back