• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Temple in Tamilnadu to Go Abroad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jai,

awesome question. i am impressed with the sheer scope of it.

and i await answers, as i would, like you, would want to know too.

Jai,

If you wouldnt mind a "practical" answer then,

God : (US ?) Consular Officer

Temple : Consulate Office

Enroute Temple: Indian Passport Office

If you want a more "pragmatic" answer then :

God : Aham Brahmasmi (i.e you) (Afterall who can be "more interested" in you going abroad than you ?)

Temple : Educational Institutions

Few years back at the peak of Outsourcing, my answer would have been :

God : Your Project Manager

Temple : TCS, Infosys, Wipro (& the now defamed Satyam)

With the full might of the limited religious knowledge i have, i think the "God" that you have to pray to has to be Lord Muruga who ventured to tour the world on his peacock for the ubiquitous mango.

Dear Sri Jaiganesh Ji,

I do not belive in prayers to effect certain outcomes in personal lifes.

I am a poster boy of such an instance. In my second year B.Sc. I scored a perfect zero in Math (I was lambasted in front of my whole class), and the next year I scored a first class in the Uni exam. Till this day, some of my class mates think that I paid someone for my grades!

For some reason thereafter I came to the USA. I still don't know why. I have spent the last 40 years of my life here.

I think that your Karma Phala will determine whether you travel abroad. Please do your Dharma and do not worry about the results.

Regards,
KRS

nanganallur - guruvayurappan , mylapore - kapleeshwarar, Nanganallur- Anjaneeyar

see from this belts many went overseas - so why don't you try along these lines.

hari's recommendation also looks logical.

To All, After a 8days I am back, I was with my GURU and Every time it happend there was Very Heavy Rain fall on 20 th March at BEAS. Very Good calimate. Todays Man Made Temples their is no GOD. This Idols cannot speake to you and what is the Idols give you JOB IN USA,UK. Your hard work and Knowledge will get Job any were in the world. I wanted to put like this Why you people run to other country and work for them why not in your motherland.I have seen thousands of TB's both Men and Woman while return to India they show that they are born to serve to those countris and India is a Useless Nation. They never drink Cauvery water or Palar water only Bottled water. So Best pray for job in India and help Became India A Super Power Country. S.R.K.

re

To All, After a 8days I am back, I was with my GURU and Every time it happend there was Very Heavy Rain fall on 20 th March at BEAS. Very Good calimate. Todays Man Made Temples their is no GOD. This Idols cannot speake to you and what is the Idols give you JOB IN USA,UK. Your hard work and Knowledge will get Job any were in the world. I wanted to put like this Why you people run to other country and work for them why not in your motherland.I have seen thousands of TB's both Men and Woman while return to India they show that they are born to serve to those countris and India is a Useless Nation. They never drink Cauvery water or Palar water only Bottled water. So Best pray for job in India and help Became India A Super Power Country. S.R.K.

Hindus have murthi pratistha done to infuse life to murthies.Just as you believe as a follower of sikhism,that guru granth sahib to be a virtually living being.My request to you srk,plz desist deriding murthies of hindus.Thanks.

As following one's dream,its a freedom given by god to pursue it.Do you think India is not benefitted by NRI or PIO ?Then plz try to change your archaic views.

As for drinking bottled water,i was doing that in India even before i came to USA.People's lifestyle are as varied in india as it is abroad.

sb

re

Hello,

Does anyone know which god/temple to workship in Tamilnadu to go abroad / foreign countries ??

jaiganesh

i went to thirunavakaval kumbakonam Vaitheeswaran Koil, visiting nadi josiam and did pariharam.maybe you could do the same.i also used visit to very many holy shrines as well as gurus.i also hold dual bachelors degree in science and engineering and have a ton of work experiance.so,scout around with your skill sets updated and competetive in your presentation skills and pray to god,all your dreams will fructify sooner or later or maybe in next janma.Shortcut=get gurus darshanam and blessings=simple way.

sb

Last edited:
:hungry:Dears007 Bala ,Well your highly edct,and highly very knowleged person in Engg,science,and Hindu theology, good keepit up. I am not a Sikh or following sikhism. I am a follower of Realism, which thought by Great Tamil saints and siddhers. For your information why not you read Tirumanthiram and other Tirumurais, those books will clearly tell about what I was tolled.Idol worship was not in Tamils land only later stage due to invaders and Chritians made this kind of worshipings.TB's the followers of Realism and EVERY TB SHOULD Realize GOD WITH IN HIM. You are the true follower of your GURU,great.Once again I wish You to read our own scriptures and followthem in our daytodaylife. S.R.K.

re

:hungry:Dears007 Bala ,Well your highly edct,and highly very knowleged person in Engg,science,and Hindu theology, good keepit up. I am not a Sikh or following sikhism. I am a follower of Realism, which thought by Great Tamil saints and siddhers. For your information why not you read Tirumanthiram and other Tirumurais, those books will clearly tell about what I was tolled.Idol worship was not in Tamils land only later stage due to invaders and Chritians made this kind of worshipings.TB's the followers of Realism and EVERY TB SHOULD Realize GOD WITH IN HIM. You are the true follower of your GURU,great.Once again I wish You to read our own scriptures and followthem in our daytodaylife. S.R.K.

srk

greatness in our hinduism is the freedom to choose 'margam' despite being born in any jathi or varna or community.only religion which extols 'self' as swayam guru.but just like a kindergarten student to phd level student,our religion takes one ,step by step,to finally 'nirguna' brahman.so you see,scriptures are many,but the end goal is 'moksham' which again is interpreted by many by many ways.Tamizh Brahmanas can follow whatever they want,as this is their birth right freedom=atma guru=jnana guru=karma guru=moksham,sarvamamum karru marah!

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back