• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Temple Fraud in Atlanta – A Sad Story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commander Selvam took advantage of the sentiments of good people who were just looking for some solace from the chaos of the world. While this is not a crime, I can only hope that his guilty conscience for his lack of compassion.

Be that as it may, the mirror is pointed at our direction, as well. We Indians pride ourselves on our education and material success. How is it that we can be that way, and still fall prey to superstition and irrational belief? Faith in God is one thing, faith in miracles is quite another.

ha ha,brahmanas busting kd commander a former police officer in TN police.good going guys,americans rock my world :)

People throng to the places of these scoundrels Why? Thiagraja Swamy has answer for their ignorance in 2 beautiful Krithis one in Raga Dhenuka and the other in Karakarapriy தெலியலேது ராம பக்தி மார்கமுலு & சக்கனி ராஜனி. ஜம்பு

hi folks,
i know this to be happened...i think he is from coimbatore....
these news a another fruad case ....a black sheep in hinduismm...this
is another blow to hinduism in western world...

regards
tbs

People are duped because they are not able to identify போலி. Fake is there in every walk of life It is a pity that hundreds die after consuming போலி சாராயம்& Medicines. But I have an incident where போலி was good . While I was the causality Medical officer in Erskine Hospital Madurai 30 years ago a villager was brought after consuming Tik20 with symptoms of vomiting we did not have to struggle at all since his pulse & BP were steady. with some first aid we put him on observation and he walked away from hospital on discharge after 24 hours! the amount he had consumed is sure passport to death we did not have drugs (antidote for organo phosphorus pesticides)at that time Here nothing happened because the Tik 20 he consumed was adulterated fake. some times போலி நல்லது! Now you get an interesting caption கறை நல்லது for SURF advertisements Jambu

poli is a prasadam offered during krishna janmas-asthami.

in lighter vein,atlanta jounal has published,that the sherif's office let go of commander selvam of all charges,with a nominal fine,as there was insufficient evidence.the law triumphs in the land of the brave & free.

Thats why people are prefers to lead a group. If you pay a high salary to the sastrigal he will praise the Guru and if he is likly to be caught he will escape. Why this operation took a long time till the Swami earned millions of $. Why the preists didn't complain before?? Whether the Indian living there were blind folded???

Thats why people are prefers to lead a group. If you pay a high salary to the sastrigal he will praise the Guru and if he is likly to be caught he will escape. Why this operation took a long time till the Swami earned millions of $. Why the preists didn't complain before?? Whether the Indian living there were blind folded???

indian-americans are as gullible as indians in india.but with all these tamashas going on,people are wisening up,i guess.truly shocking,but selvam was let off,thats the latest news on this episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back